PDA

View Full Version : Sold my S3

mikenbn
October 28th, 2003, 06:46 PM
Hi Guys

After much thought I have decided to sell the S3 instead of modifying further. :(

Since I was after something different this summer so I have put an order for a Silver 350Z Roadster.

Hope I'll be still welcome here as I have made many friends and do have allot of respect for this forum.

Will post pics as soon as i get the car.
Big thanks again for all the support and help throughout the years.

Cheers
Mike http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/372796/350roadster1.jpg

OzeTT
October 28th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Congratulations Mike. Saw the roadster at the motor show in silver, stunning. If it drives as well as the coupe, you'l l be very happy. Probably only miss the quattro in the wet :cry:

XXX-1.8T
October 28th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Goodluck with the 350Z Mike!

Nice car i see it as a Jap TT :)

How come u didnt go for the TT Roadster?

Did u sell it with all the Oettinger mods?

5VTurbo
October 28th, 2003, 09:36 PM
Did you traded in or was it d private sale?

mikenbn
October 29th, 2003, 12:35 AM
Thanks Guys

Oh no doubt i'll miss the Audi, If i didn't want something totally different I would be more than happy to keep her.

Yes took the coupe out for a run and very impressive performance wise, but going for something just purely for fun and looks this time. Will be getting a set of 19's and suspension tweeked for the time being.

Oh yeah quattro and that nice interior will also be dearly missed. :(

The car is traded in as I really don't have the time to sell private & the mods are staying on (sorry Kris) I just dont have the heart to strip her back to stock. I'm sure someone will appreciate the bite that has put a smile on my face for the last 2 years.

Costa, I did consider other cars including the tt, z4 & the new Saab but when it came to looks and value the 350Z really took me by surprise.
Just nice lines and picture 19's and dropped a few inches :D

In any case I am still an Audi fan so I'll still be adding my 2cents from time to time :P - I'll be at meets also if i'm still invited :wink:

Cheers
M

XXX-1.8T
October 29th, 2003, 01:11 AM
Invited anytime mate :)

will u have her by the Nov 23 Meet?

OzeTT
October 31st, 2003, 01:02 AM
For you Mike,

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/ajing/350.jpg

Lima
October 31st, 2003, 08:29 AM
Jesus, would you look at the fat arse on that Maxima. :?

Rai
November 2nd, 2003, 06:08 PM
nice one mike.... just in time for summer cruising. make sure you swing around to pick me up for a burn!

mikenbn
November 3rd, 2003, 11:13 PM
Thanks matey - nice pic have you got some more - I did forget to take the camera on that day - send it to my email if its not too much trouble.

I was hoping to join the meet as the car was due this week, but has been delayed for another 2 weeks. So will keep you posted on if I can make it or not.

Not a prob Rai will be over to take you out for a run .... can't wait :)

A4PLAY
November 4th, 2003, 09:36 AM
You might have it in time for this.

http://www.ozaudi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44

mikenbn
November 4th, 2003, 02:49 PM
Dan, I'll do my best matey - soon as i get the car i'll confirm ;)

Aussie Audi Guy
November 5th, 2003, 09:47 PM
Hey Mike,

Just had a couple of days on planes & read several road tests on them, sounds like a nice ride. Shame they dont do the "track" version in the cabrio, but I am sure you can add those brakes & wheels later....

Enjoy :mrgreen:

mikenbn
November 6th, 2003, 10:38 AM
Thanks Guy

Yeah she comes with 18's but no Brembos :( - But after i'm through with her she'll be rolling on 19's 2inches lower and with 2 custom HKS huffers, one for each bank :twisted: - guess i'll be needing those big anchors after that :wink: and may be a new clutch and gearbox too :stupid:

hehe all good fun - you will have to take it out for a run next time ur in town matey....

Cheers
M