PDA

View Full Version : OPH Run??

ResTlesS
July 8th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Whose down for an OPH run friday night??? WB :?: :?: :P

02-A4-Qttro-Trbo
July 8th, 2004, 04:10 PM
i am very keen... only prob is... what is an OPH? and.... i am pressuming this is in sydney? :x

i better pack a cut lunch! :D

ResTlesS
July 8th, 2004, 04:14 PM
haha yeh... its in sydney.... good old pacific highway :P ... my mates got chased by cops there last night... :shock: 12 cars... 11 got away... haha

02-A4-Qttro-Trbo
July 8th, 2004, 04:17 PM
:thumbs_dn: for the one that didnt get away.... i hope no1 was doing anythin illegal :roll: . sydney... :( you guys have all the fun... looks like a road trip for me then :P

ResTlesS
July 8th, 2004, 04:26 PM
haha yeh he got done for unregistered car dragging.... civic modded to the ****!! :P yeh u should come road trip to syd... :P

02-A4-Qttro-Trbo
July 8th, 2004, 04:35 PM
no ****... thats hardcore man.... unreg`d racing.. hahahhaa... that is full-on.. i think your mate has an adrenaline issue :?

ResTlesS
July 8th, 2004, 04:42 PM
haha thats honda boys for ya... im an outkast... i went with my mate to a honda meet... driving my audi... everyone was lookin at me weird... :? ... chicks dig it... haha :mrgreen:

02-A4-Qttro-Trbo
July 8th, 2004, 04:52 PM
lookin at you wierd.. :? .. you sure it wasnt out of jelousy :D ... heheh.. you should have put your over-sized home-made aluminium spoiler on the bootlid... maybe then you would have been looked at in a reasonable manner.. and maybe made some new friends! :wink: .... but as you said... chicks dig it... thats all that matters!!! 8)

Lima
July 8th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Don't forget your Milo tin exhaust tip for that authentic rice look.

http://users.tpg.com.au/rasper/rice.gif

:wink:

cof
July 8th, 2004, 05:22 PM
And you can't forget the stickers on the side doors and rear window. Good for 5-10kW at least :piss::flame:

ResTlesS
July 8th, 2004, 05:51 PM
what about the yellow mudflaps???

ResTlesS
July 8th, 2004, 05:52 PM
SO anyone wanna go OPH RUN???

ResTlesS
July 8th, 2004, 08:14 PM
anybody?? :(

Haysey
July 8th, 2004, 09:01 PM
**** yeah.... when and where...
Im going to newcastle this weeekend... that the highway up there?
ill be able to keep up with the hondas... due to neons and bass mate :P
MR AUDI

ResTlesS
July 8th, 2004, 09:22 PM
haha yeh tomorrow night... ill post time and place to meet later tonight... dont my bass will be booming all the way up the mountain.... :P

Lepperfish
July 9th, 2004, 12:50 AM
lookin at you wierd.. :? .. you sure it wasnt out of jelousy :D ... heheh.. you should have put your over-sized home-made aluminium spoiler on the bootlid... maybe then you would have been looked at in a reasonable manner.. and maybe made some new friends! :wink: .... but as you said... chicks dig it... thats all that matters!!! 8)

Your f*****!!!! Why pay out on other car enthusiasts,I drive a honda at the moment and I love it.. Different strokes for different folks.. Its narrow minded people like you that bring a downer to the whole car scene.. :beat:

ResTlesS
July 9th, 2004, 01:15 AM
:roll: hondas are old school

Blitzkrieg
July 9th, 2004, 02:05 AM
There are ricers driving all sort of makes. Some guy got a cannon on his 80 the other day. Bastard.

That being said, it's their money, so why do you guys care so much ?

Michael

02-A4-Qttro-Trbo
July 9th, 2004, 09:25 AM

Your f*****!!!! Why pay out on other car enthusiasts,I drive a honda at the moment and I love it.. Different strokes for different folks.. Its narrow minded people like you that bring a downer to the whole car scene.. :beat:

where in my post does it say anything about "hondas" dip****?

Lepperfish
July 9th, 2004, 11:47 PM

Dude, the other guy said he was cruising with hondas, you clearly stated that **** about hondas!!! Dont be a wanger, I know what you were implying and so does the rest of the guys that responded to this thread, Dip**** :thumbs_dn:

02-A4-Qttro-Trbo
July 13th, 2004, 11:45 AM

Dude, the other guy said he was cruising with hondas, you clearly stated that **** about hondas!!! Dont be a wanger, I know what you were implying and so does the rest of the guys that responded to this thread, Dip**** :thumbs_dn:

I know what i was implying aswell..... i was implying that....IMO HIS AUDI IS BETTER THAN ANY HONDA/TOYOTA etc ON THE ROAD.... if you are goin to get all sensitive and insecure about the whole situation and have a whinge at other peoples opinions... why dont you just upgrade to an AUDI.. otherwise, stop being a lil biatch and cop it on the chin.

Chux
July 13th, 2004, 12:18 PM
This thread is titled OPH run, yet all that i see is people having a go at each other and the type/model of car they drive ...

keep it on topic or the thread will be locked / removed.

02-A4-Qttro-Trbo
July 13th, 2004, 02:05 PM
agreed. apologies to everyone from me. :|

ResTlesS
July 13th, 2004, 02:19 PM
soo truee :P and the oph run didnt even happen :P not to much enthusiasm :cry: