View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. A5 DSG DL501 Remap

Hi all, over the last 4 years I have been working on a A5 3.0 TDI project with a couple of local (SA) providers but in the last 18 months we have been hitting an invisible barrier as follows:
    Stage 1: Intercooler upgrade and ECU remap with excellent results Power (at wheels) 150kw to 180kw Total Torque (at wheels) 591Nm to 714Nm.

Stage 2: Turbo upgrade (Machined compressor housing and fitted larger compressor wheel + HD Thrust Bearing + Lighten exhaust wheel) and removed Cat/DPF ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Red stitching/highlights

Quote Originally Posted by BS_S3 View Post
    yep thats pretty much the option I am talking about that is now offered on the FL, I really like it as it adds a little something to the cabin that I dont have in my preFL 8V (with SPP2 seats) but the wife doesnt think looks any good (she thinks she is sytle queen as she drives a mini roadster convertable) so I thought I would ask you guys to get a second opinion......
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 2017 Audi S5: Carving up the ice in Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by jnrdavo View Post
    Well, this is embarrassing. Iím behind the wheel of the new 2017 Audi S5 Ė it hasnít even landed in Australia yet Ė and Iím calling for a tractor tow-out.

Iím in Sweden taking part in the Audi Ice Pro driving experience and have just wedged the S5 Sportback on a pile of snow. Itís buried up to its belly and there is no chance of gaining any traction
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Audi B8 Chassis X-Brace Dimensions/Measurements NEEDED!!

Hey guys,
    Newbie here; attempting to fix a damaged A5 at the moment and have noticed the x-brace bellowed a bit so I decided to take some measurements and unfortunately the housing (where the lower control arms bolt onto) the x-brace sits on has been pushed/bent slightly out of place (rear bolts are bent too).

I am in desperate need of the measurements from the quick sketch below:
    Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 6.25.10 pm.jpg

I have gone through all the channels I can ...
  5. Help, Audi A4 B8 sunroof issue

Quote Originally Posted by steve26 View Post
    Sounds like something is rubbing inside.

if you know how you can remove the glass and the sunshade to see if anything has blown in there.
    Sounds complicated and I could break something
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast