View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. RS3 Sedan - Aus Option Pricing and Spec Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Rohcub View Post
    Mines scheduled to dock in Melbourne on the 21st August, anyone else on this boat?
    Mine is due to dock on the 7th of August. Counting the sleeps now. virtually the same spec as yours too
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Urb663Cheapest WOW Gold_Best WOW Gold & Game Partner!

????????

[url=http://www.realflow.com/m]Cheapest WOW Gold_goldraidite[/url]

Sweden, situated in the Northern Europe, is the birthplace of the Nobel Prize which is conferred to eminent goldraiditemcom715 scholars with pioneering accomplishments in specific fields. People of Sweden are well-known for their creative thinking and invention. The country is very conducive for international education since a sizeable portion of the entire population is well-versed ...
  3. Google Earth in Audi A6 2017

Hi All,

My apologies for possibly asking something that has been already answered however I wasn't able to find it hence seeking your help and guidance.

I'm trying to get Google Earth going in my Audi A6 2017 and via rSAP. I have Samsung Galaxy s8 and I tried to follow guidelines and instructions both on the web as well as via specific instructions via Audi booklet. Unfortunately it doesn't work. I tried to reset both Audi Connect and my phone with the same result.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. [car tools] Top 3 portable car jump starter

A Large car jump starters have been in the market for the past few years. But with advancement in technology even smaller jump starters are becoming more common in the market. The best portable car jump starters are not only designed to fix your battery, but also are designed to convenient and safety.
    #Top1 Tattu 12000mah jump starter car battery

Tattu jump starter is a multi-function car jump starter. Tattu portable car jump starter has 12000mAh 12V 400A peak with built-in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A5 DSG DL501 Remap

Hi all, over the last 4 years I have been working on a A5 3.0 TDI project with a couple of local (SA) providers but in the last 18 months we have been hitting an invisible barrier as follows:
    Stage 1: Intercooler upgrade and ECU remap with excellent results Power (at wheels) 150kw to 180kw Total Torque (at wheels) 591Nm to 714Nm.

Stage 2: Turbo upgrade (Machined compressor housing and fitted larger compressor wheel + HD Thrust Bearing + Lighten exhaust wheel) and removed Cat/DPF ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast