View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 2017 q7

Quote Originally Posted by robsan 1 View Post
    hi can any one help with inside dia and height of rear springs as i want to fit coilrite helpers regards rob
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Back window wiper with a mind of its own

Dear all, the back wiper of my Audi Q7 comes on when it feels like it, sometimes when I first start the car, other times out of the blue, it chooses where to stop sometimes in the normal position other times in the middle ..starting think it's possessed ..any advice appreciated thanks in advance

Updated November 26th, 2017 at 03:32 PM by rkingsley

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Indicator lamp warning

Dear all,
    i get a warning ⚠️ on the dash for a back indicator bulb however there is no issue with the indicator bulb working, I have tried cleaning the connection with new bulbs. does anyone have any advice on how to check this and resolve. Thanks in advance

Updated November 26th, 2017 at 03:35 PM by rkingsley

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Where to get my Audi serviced in Perth

Dear all,
    I would appreciate any advice for where to get my Audi economically and reliably serviced in Perth. I have read one or two articles with varying advice. My car is a diesel 2008 Q7 with 130,000 km on the clock. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Updated November 25th, 2017 at 11:53 AM by rkingsley

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. AUDI RS6 V8 Twin Turbo 12 month rego

Selling my 2003 AUDI RS6 v8 4.2L Twin Turbo 331kwts 5 speed automatic with F1 paddles & 12 month rego $ 23499 ono

A superbly presented 2003 AUDI RS6 Sedan. This RS6 has all the bells and whistles as a modern vehicle plus power and performance. Standard Features include Solar Cooling Sunroof, Black Recaro Leather Racing Seats, Heated Seats Front and Rear , Dual Zone Climate Control, Navigation, TV, 19 Inch Alloys and BOSE Sound System. With 179K kms, rego expires on 18th Nov 2018 ...

Updated November 26th, 2017 at 02:54 PM by Bojan

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast