Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: VAGCOM / VCDS Help - List of users willing to help here !

Quote Originally Posted by AdamD View Post
    I have VCDS (Micro-CAN), although my Windows laptop recently died and I need to get a Windows VM setup on my Mac to run VCDS. I keep saying I'll do it "this weekend", but life...

There's a bunch of guys around who can help, but if you don't find anyone else send me a PM and I'll see if I can find some time to get you sorted.

Bit the bullet and ended up buying a HEX-Net Pro. Best way to learn is to do... and hopefully help a few Adelaide based drivers along the way too.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by jemichae; February 2nd, 2017 at 09:22 PM.
    MY17 8V S3 Sedan del 3 Feb 2017
    (Photos: https://goo.gl/photos/1LTJ757iQ9d1jpTK6)
    Daytona Grey, Performance Pack 1, Assist Pack, Pano Roof, Matrix Lights, Ext Mirror Pkg, Tint, Opticoat Pro+, Blackvue
    VCDS Unlimited VINs - Happy to help (and learn) - send me a message (Adelaide)

Quote Originally Posted by jemichae View Post
    Bit the bullet and ended up buying a HEX-Net Pro. Best way to learn is to do... and hopefully help a few Adelaide based drivers along the way too.
    Cheers.
    Good work. Shoot me a PM if you need a hand with anything.
    2015 8V Audi S3 Sedan Manual
    2005 MkV Volkswagen Golf 2.0 FSI Auto

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AdamD For This Useful Post:

jemichae (February 3rd, 2017)

I want to change the steering wheel weight on my 2012 A1 sport
    What Ros tech unit do I beee and where in vagcom do I do it? Also can this be done at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also is there a way of default the cars settings ? I think the previous owners have done some adjustments

Starting to think this club is dead

Quote Originally Posted by TYR382 View Post
    Starting to think this club is dead
    the RossTech website is the best place to obtain this kind of info in my experience mate...

to answer your questions; in my limited experience i think both answers unfortunately are no...

I need to program a transponder key in a 2015 A3 - would anyone in Melb's west be able to help out?

9. Default First time Audi Owner in need of a little assistance.

New to the Audi world. After all these years I cant believe it has taken me so long find a car that feels so right! I own a 2004 A4 B6 2.0. It has its issues, and as I have just found out my scan tool doesnt work on it. I am in Nowra NSW and want to get some codes off the old girl. Seen a lot of readers available on Ebay but a bit warey after previous purchases of scan tools. Is anyone on the forum in the Shoalhaven Area who may have a code reader that could help me out. I have SRS, ABS and Brake warning lights up. Need to know where to start! Thanks in advance.

10. Default Any VCDS owners in Hobart/Tassie?

Any VCDS owners in Hobart/Tassie willing to help with some mods?

Cheers

11. Default

Any one in the Brisbane region? A5 b8.5