Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Audi R8 GT Revealed

Quote Originally Posted by jackal View Post
    Think the APR 4.2 will be nicer.
    And about a third the price.
    hahaha awesome! Agreed!!!

I jumped on Audi.de to have a look anyway, and found......... for the times when your Audi R8 GT3 is not enough, you can buy an Audi R8 LMS!!!

http://www.audi.de/de/brand/de/erleb...rt_r8_lms.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew@DNA For This Useful Post:

Aussie Audi Guy (April 14th, 2011)

The LMS' been my wallpaper since 31st Jan 2010 and i'm still not sick of it yet. Although now i'm considering changing it to the pic Andrew uploaded. Drool* (done!)
    Audi-R8-LMS_3.jpg
    I'd take it where you shouldn't for this one. Hahaha! 200+kms
    Last edited by unknownmonkey; August 26th, 2011 at 12:01 AM.

I worked on one of these while it was at the motorshow in Melb. For alot more money, couldn't see all that much done. Smaller battery, fixed wing and higher power output where the only obvious things i picked up on. For that much money, i would rather buy a normaly v10 or v8 R8 and pay to have it race prepared. Would be cheaper and most likely quicker on a track. But i won't ever have to worry about those choices. A road going race car, with a/c & radio, sounds weak to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotary_Snail View Post
    I worked on one of these while it was at the motorshow in Melb. For alot more money, couldn't see all that much done. Smaller battery, fixed wing and higher power output where the only obvious things i picked up on. For that much money, i would rather buy a normaly v10 or v8 R8 and pay to have it race prepared. Would be cheaper and most likely quicker on a track. But i won't ever have to worry about those choices. A road going race car, with a/c & radio, sounds weak to me.
    Didn't see the GT at the Motor Show this year??? They had the R8 Spyder on the front corner of the stand. Where was the GT?

What sort of work were you doing on it?

Audi B8 1.8TFSI Avant

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroRisk View Post
    Didn't see the GT at the Motor Show this year??? They had the R8 Spyder on the front corner of the stand. Where was the GT?

What sort of work were you doing on it?
    Haha moving cars around after hours. They moved the GT out after the first day due to too many people touching it, it didn't have any barriers.