Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: The Genuine Watch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ICUDr View Post
    He loves it!
    I bought it from the Rolex Forum. Delivery took a few days and was included on the price that I negotiated with him.
    I fit it myself with a cheapish set of tools that I bought from Ebay. Chinese quality but do they do the job well. You could alternatively go to any AD and ask them to fit it for you, just make sure that the guarantee card is filled up before you go to the AD.

Let us know how you go!

Ken

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    Hey Ken, I saw you originally were looking at the Datejust, funny you ended up with the Submariner! Never was a fan of the Sub but all this researching it definitely grows on you.

Didn't know Takuya's prices were negotiable, did you get much off? Thanks for all the info!
    2005 A3 2.0T | Dolphin Grey|DSG|Leather|Xenons|RNS-E SOLD
    2002 A3 1.8T |SOLD

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by David A3T View Post
    Hey Ken, I saw you originally were looking at the Datejust, funny you ended up with the Submariner! Never was a fan of the Sub but all this researching it definitely grows on you.

Didn't know Takuya's prices were negotiable, did you get much off? Thanks for all the info!
    I initially considered the datejust but dad is quite an active man and doesn't wear a suits often anymore (he retired a while ago). The Sub end up being the perfect match for him.

I manage to negotiate a very small discount, few hundred dollars? Can't remember actually.

Things to consider when buying from Takuya. I am not associated with him odiously, I researched him extensively and he seemed reliable and honest (had plenty of perfect transactions in the RF), I only had 1/1 uneventful transaction. I had to wire him the money.

I also asked him to declare a lower price for customs purposes too but, If the watch had been lost, I wonder how the process of claiming it through the insurance company would have been (he odviously includes insurance in the price) I strongly suggest you to discuss every single question you may have with him.

I love watches and super happy to help. I work in Newcastle and can help you with the fitting of the bracelet if you wish

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by David A3T View Post

These are a couple of wrist shots

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ICUDr For This Useful Post:

AdamD (July 26th, 2017)

Awesome! Must have been a special moment when you gave that to him. Well done! Can't wait to do the same

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    2002 A3 1.8T |SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by ICUDr View Post
    Things to consider when buying from Takuya. I am not associated with him odiously, I researched him extensively and he seemed reliable and honest (had plenty of perfect transactions in the RF), I only had 1/1 uneventful transaction. I had to wire him the money.

I also asked him to declare a lower price for customs purposes too but, If the watch had been lost, I wonder how the process of claiming it through the insurance company would have been (he odviously includes insurance in the price) I strongly suggest you to discuss every single question you may have with him.
    Another question about the importing, did you end up paying any customs fees? Technically it is not brand new with an invoice from a store...
    2002 A3 1.8T |SOLD