Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1998 B5 Quattro vs 2003 B6 2.0 - WHICH IS BETTER!?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by slippinreaction View Post
    I thought youngsters weren't allowed turbo cars? Or does it vary state to state? Get something cheap and economical. Your only young and chances are you scratch it, crash it and abuse it.. save up for something nice down the track.
    It is a bit different in Western Australia, you can drive what you like. I've considered a Ford Focus, Fiesta and VW Golf and Polo. Great, fairly cheap and economical cars, but totally do not suit the roads here in Perth, which are all long high-speed sweeping highways. A Fiesta XR4 would be incredible to own if i lived in the centre of an older city, Sydney springs to mind with all of its backstreets and traffic lights for example, but living in Perth requires something bigger, especially for me, blasting up and down the freeway twice a day.

I do also LOOK AFTER my cars, I've never had an accident, wash the car every week, wax it every two and I've even not mentioned everything I've done to bring the value up from $2500 to the region of $8000-10,000.

So Audi or BMW to replace my current Mercedes-Benz.

Wow I didn't know that, I thought p plates meant the same across Australia. The end of the day mate it's your choice, we obviously all love Audi's here, me personally I can't say much for BMW as I've never owned one but either way you should be pretty happy, just remember to get the car inspected by a company. I used stateroads and for the couple hundred bucks it could save you a fortune in the long run.. Be patient and you'll make the right decision.. Good luck.
    2.0L, GTX3067, LINKG4+

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wtfscarnon For This Useful Post:

Westwood (May 13th, 2012)