Thread: WANTED B6 S4 Avant..

1. Default WANTED B6 S4 Avant..

Hi there OzAudi community..

I am an avid Audi lover and am now in the stage of my life where I can divulge into my dream car. For me that means a V8 S4 Avant, preferably a B6 over a B7. I am willing to consider any condition (within reason) as I will undoubtedly want to get my hands dirty and ultimately it will become my daily driver.

I appreciate they come up rarely but if anyone knows where to get one, they will be on this site!

Thanks in advance guys.

Hi mate. B7 S4s weren't sold in Aust, one came up for sale a few months ago in Vic but must have been a personal import. A B6 was for sale in Sydney same time for ~30k but had ~167000km. I was interested but the km turned me off. I could find out if it sold or not if you like?

Hey mate, the b6 and b7 never came to australia as an avant for that mater, i dont think the b8 comes in an avant in the s4 down here either.
    There are a few personal imports from europe and new zealand floating around though
    Current :2000 S4 Avant with a 1.8 Non turbo conversion
    Real Cars have 3 pedals. If you can only deal with two, stick to a bicycle.

|034 Shifter Delete Kit|034 Turbo Blow off Simulator Valve|034 Hella Flush lowering kit|034Motorsport brFlw Side Mount Intercooler Pair, 2.7T|+200HP stickers|2 Spoke Chrome 22" wheels|Hatch Scoop|HAI|Carbon Fibre Everything|Limited grip diff

Past: R.I.P. 2000 A4 b5 1.8T quattro GP

Quote Originally Posted by lambolover_pradz View Post
    Hey mate, the b6 and b7 never came to australia as an avant for that mater, i dont think the b8 comes in an avant in the s4 down here either.
    There are a few personal imports from europe and new zealand floating around though
    The B6 was sold in Avant form in Australia it is only the B7 and B8 which were not

WhiteQ is right on the B6 front - B6 S4 Avants were officially sold here, just in small numbers.

The 'Product Improvement' B8 S4 will be released in Avant guise later this year I believe.