Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Calling All b5 RS4 Owners

  1. #1

    Default Calling All b5 RS4 Owners

    So Guys, me and a friend on here are putting together a detailed list of know b5 RS4's in Victoria and are trying to organise a photo shoot.

    If you own a b5 rs4, or know someone who does, it would be great if you could chime in.
    Current :2000 S4 Avant with a 1.8 Non turbo conversion
    Real Cars have 3 pedals. If you can only deal with two, stick to a bicycle.

    |034 Shifter Delete Kit|034 Turbo Blow off Simulator Valve|034 Hella Flush lowering kit|034Motorsport brFlw Side Mount Intercooler Pair, 2.7T|+200HP stickers|2 Spoke Chrome 22" wheels|Hatch Scoop|HAI|Carbon Fibre Everything|Limited grip diff

    Past: R.I.P. 2000 A4 b5 1.8T quattro GP

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fairfield Sydney
    Posts
    1,311
    Thanked: 6

    Default

    how is this list going... doesn't seem like many are putting themselves out there, or are they doing so over PM...
    Now > 99 A4 1.8TQ (silver)
    Handling
    KW V3's | Hotchkies Front and Rear Sways | 320mm Brembo BBK |
    Power
    Garrett GT3076r 52 Trim 0.63 A/R| Haltech PS1000 (custom harness PNP) | Piper Ultimate Road Cams | Scat Rods | JE Pistons | Supertech Valve Set | IE Springs Set | Full Race Ex Mani | Custom Enlarged Intake Mani | 1000cc Inj | Zietronix Flex Fuel Sensor | Treadstone TR18 FMIC

    R.I.P > 98 A4 1.8TQ (cactus green)

  3. #3

    Default

    dwill located in Geelong

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lambolover_pradz View Post
    So Guys, me and a friend on here are putting together a detailed list of know b5 RS4's in Victoria and are trying to organise a photo shoot.

    If you own a b5 rs4, or know someone who does, it would be great if you could chime in.
    Pete's in you know it
    Now - 2016 Golf R - Thinks he's an S3
    Then - 02 Golf Gti, 99 S4 Stage 1, 00 S4 Stage 3, 01 RS4 Stage 2, 77 Fox, 75 Fox, 87 200 Tq Stage 1, 82 coupe GT, 87 90 Quattro

  5. #5

    Default

    Revisiting an old thread .... wondering how many RS4 B5's are still in existence in Aus. Any ideas? I believe there were ~11 silver and ~30 black originally.
    Interested to know how many have 'survived'.

  6. #6

    Default

    There is bound to be someone who has the answer, you sort of move on from that to the more important stuff (how does it work) as the length of ownership increases. The number here will be diluted by a few imports, some of which are still proudly owned and some which have vanished into the existing population. Compared with the UK, there are only a few owners here who have kept up their presence over time on the various Forums. Short attention spans :)
    C5 RS6: APR, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DBPhil View Post
    Revisiting an old thread .... wondering how many RS4 B5's are still in existence in Aus. Any ideas? I believe there were ~11 silver and ~30 black originally.
    Interested to know how many have 'survived'.
    You can take 1 off that list of numbers for black. I have some bits off one recently parted out that I am spewing that although the seats are sitting on the shelf currently, I lost a bet on how quick it was that cost me a carton and I never got to sit in the passengesr seat to experience how butt dyno quick it was.

  8. #8

    Default

    Still alive and kicking over here!

    My B5 just clicked 17,792km.

    Currently in having a few additional maintenance items done but is now sadly more of a garage queen due to work travels.

    78198452_506925683227986_314108155405533184_n.jpg

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TRS4 View Post
    Still alive and kicking over here!

    My B5 just clicked 17,792km.

    Currently in having a few additional maintenance items done but is now sadly more of a garage queen due to work travels.

    78198452_506925683227986_314108155405533184_n.jpg

    Incredible, my car's only covered about 260,000 Km more than yours. Nice example.
    C5 RS6: APR, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DBPhil View Post
    Revisiting an old thread .... wondering how many RS4 B5's are still in existence in Aus. Any ideas? I believe there were ~11 silver and ~30 black originally.
    Interested to know how many have 'survived'.
    Last time I checked I found there were at
    least
    24 black & 14 Avus still registered.
    Prob a few more floating around still to
    add to those numbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by smit2100 View Post
    You can take 1 off that list of numbers for black. I have some bits off one recently parted out that I am spewing that although the seats are sitting on the shelf currently, I lost a bet on how quick it was that cost me a carton and I never got to sit in the passengesr seat to experience how butt dyno quick it was.
    If that was Falco's car you were referring
    to I'm pretty sure that was an import
    Black B5 RS4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •