Thread: SA: dyno day

Default SA: dyno day

Hey guys,
    Another dyno day is coming up on saturday the 21st of september at 8am down at graham west on marion road.
    heres a link to the page on VW watercooled, hopefully some of you guys come along so i wont be the only audi there! :)

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/foru...ber-88998.html
    2000 S4 biturbo 6MT, Nogaro Blue/onyx

Hey mate, not sure if there is much point for me as I haven't made and mechanical mods. Maybe next time. Are you going to the coffee meet this week? Cheers

Yea thats a fair call.
    I'm not sure if ill be able to make it, uni is pretty full on at the moment.
    But ill try my best to swing past
    2000 S4 biturbo 6MT, Nogaro Blue/onyx

Quote Originally Posted by viso55 View Post
    Hey guys,
    Another dyno day is coming up on saturday the 21st of september at 8am down at graham west on marion road.
    heres a link to the page on VW watercooled, hopefully some of you guys come along so i wont be the only audi there! :)

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/foru...ber-88998.html
    Hi

Just out of interest, what are you expecting in terms of awkw with your K04's

Quote Originally Posted by smit2100 View Post
    Hi

Just out of interest, what are you expecting in terms of awkw with your K04's
    I would expect stage 2+ figures considering the fact it isn't tuned properly and just running a mbc.
    Current :2000 S4 Avant with a 1.8 Non turbo conversion
    Real Cars have 3 pedals. If you can only deal with two, stick to a bicycle.

|034 Shifter Delete Kit|034 Turbo Blow off Simulator Valve|034 Hella Flush lowering kit|034Motorsport brFlw Side Mount Intercooler Pair, 2.7T|+200HP stickers|2 Spoke Chrome 22" wheels|Hatch Scoop|HAI|Carbon Fibre Everything|Limited grip diff

Past: R.I.P. 2000 A4 b5 1.8T quattro GP