Page 1 of 256 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: New S3

Cool New S3

Hi All,

New to the forums as I am interested in the new S3. Went to Audi Sydney on the weekend for more info, and they weren't much help as google knew more about the car and pricing than what they did!

I know from another post that Jonesey in TAS has got a car ordered, and I wanted to know if anyone has had a good experience with a particular dealer in NSW or if they have actually placed an order. Any help on pricing would be great as well!

Thanks!

Hi there,

More than happy to help with any info you need on pricing, just send me a pm with what you need to know.

Cheers,

Tim
    Current: 2020 8V.2 RS3 Sportback | Nardo Grey | Carbon Edition | RS Interior Design Package | Matrix Lights | Pre Sense
    On Order: 2022 8Y RS3 Sportback | Kemora Grey | Red RS Design Package Plus | Carbon Package | Dynamic Package Plus | Panoramic Sunroof | Carbon Engine Cover

Past: 2013 8V S3 Sportback, 2016 B9 A4 Allroad 2.0TDI

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonesey For This Useful Post:

OzAudi84 (September 5th, 2013), PLanB (September 2nd, 2013)

I agree, either the dealers haven't been given training on the S3 yet, or their training has been poor. It baffles me how little product knowledge some salesman have of cars they sell day in and day out.

Depends who you speak to. My brother went to the same dealership and got a price, with a list of options and their pricing!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    RSQ3 | Glacier White | Assistance Package

SOLD
    MY12 B8 A4 Avant 2.0TQ | Ibis White | S-Line | 19" titanium | Adaptive Dampers | B&O | Open Skyroof
    SOLD A3 2.0T | DSG | Moro Blue | Nappa Leather | Roof Rails | RNS-E | APR Stage II+ | Votex kit | 18" Pro Race 1.2 | PSS10
    SOLD B6 A4 1.8T CVT | APR Stage 1+ | Carbonio CAI | Xenons | Akoya Silver
    A3 8P PARTS FS

Quote Originally Posted by PLanB View Post
    Hi All,

New to the forums as I am interested in the new S3. Went to Audi Sydney on the weekend for more info, and they weren't much help as google knew more about the car and pricing than what they did!

I know from another post that Jonesey in TAS has got a car ordered, and I wanted to know if anyone has had a good experience with a particular dealer in NSW or if they have actually placed an order. Any help on pricing would be great as well!

Thanks!
    I don't think Audi dealers are giving much discount on the new S3, as seeing what another person paid for the stock S3 Sportsback, it was pretty much the price on the Audi price list given to me from my local dealership.

Manufacturers list price $59900 + Dealer Dev $2750 + ORC $3235 = Driveaway Price $65 885.

That's still $6K or so less than I paid for my S3 which already had a $12K+ discount. You won't be getting any sympathy from 8P owners, haha.
    AUSringers.com // AUSmotive.com

MY10 S3 3dr Stage 2+

Any more S3 takers out there?

I'm thinking of waiting for the S3 sedan. Not sure about the sportback shape and concerned it may be a bit tight on space. Interestingly, even though exterior dimensions of A3/S3 are the same as MK7 Golf, the Audi feels a lot smaller on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by PLanB View Post
    I'm thinking of waiting for the S3 sedan. Not sure about the sportback shape and concerned it may be a bit tight on space. Interestingly, even though exterior dimensions of A3/S3 are the same as MK7 Golf, the Audi feels a lot smaller on the inside.
    Has the dealer indicated when the S3 sedan will be available?

Just put down a deposit on an S3. Due to arrive in January, so will be 2014 plate. Moving from 2012 Golf Gti. Loved the Golf, but the S3...