Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap IMPORT C5 RS6 for sale on carsales

Yeah a guy bought it. He is on the new members forum
    SOLD!!! 01 black b5 rs4

14 suzuka grey b8 rs4 - bang & olufsen sound system, high beam assistant, black exterior styling package, heated front seats, rear manual sunblinds, panoramic sunroof, dynamic steering, digital radio, assistance package +side assist, dynamic sports package 3, oem rear cargo mat, Lakin number plate delete mod

2. The Following User Says Thank You to itaplikeabiatch For This Useful Post:

stormtrooper (June 26th, 2015)

The car was sold to a guy in Sydney by Stormtrooper. He was deported and I purchased the car. This was the car back in 2016 after I did some paint correction. Lots done since then I will post some later pictures soon.RS6-2.jpgRS6-5.jpg

Still love the C5 RS6. I see a white Avant has popped up on Carsales this week

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...-7119993/?Cr=0
    Current: 2006 B7 RS4 Avant in Imola

Previous: 2004 A4 1.8 Turbo Quattro

APR Stage 1 | Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers | Remus Exhausts | 18" RS6 Reps | Brushed Alum Mirrors | Phatbox | RS4 Pedals | RS4 Gear Knob

Get the right one and it's a magic ride. Totally different from the RS4 but equally captivating. In the middle of a 3,000 km trip and it's been a breeze. 18 years old and still got enough to scare one of the last hot holdens.
    C5 RS6: Sportec, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8