Thread: Cost of Servicing an R8

Default Cost of Servicing an R8

I have a couple of months to go before the lease is up on the S5 and I have been tinkering with the prospect of either purchasing a 2010 - 2011 R8 4.2 or V10.

But before I jump into the deep end I just want to get an idea of costs and in particular servicing costs (minor / major). And anything I should be aware of. Can anyone give assistance?

Not entirely sure of getting rid of the S5, it has not let me down once - great car!

Thanks in advance.

Hi Louc,

The cost of servicing depends on kilometres as well but if it was the 5th year service for an R8 (assuming it has done about 75 000 km), it would cost approximately $960. This is just an estimate though, as it does depend on the number of kilometres.

We recommend servicing every year or every 15 000 km.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Audi Centre Sydney For This Useful Post:

louc (July 20th, 2015)

Get the v10.
    SOLD!!! 01 black b5 rs4

14 suzuka grey b8 rs4 - bang & olufsen sound system, high beam assistant, black exterior styling package, heated front seats, rear manual sunblinds, panoramic sunroof, dynamic steering, digital radio, assistance package +side assist, dynamic sports package 3, oem rear cargo mat, Lakin number plate delete mod