Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new "Mini Shrek" Audi

1. Default My new "Mini Shrek" Audi

So only a few days, I had a Java Green Audi A1 shipped to me in Tasmania, extremely well looked after and a mere 7000K's on it. It's the 1.4TSFI 136KW

Very happy with the car, was originally looking at a few molested Scirocco's and Golf R's, but couldn't pass up on the condition and colour and price of the car..

A question to you long-term Audi owners;

The exclusive paint, howmany are there on the Audi A1? I was told this was the only java green on the A1 model.. Not sure though, if so howmuch was it from factory? Looking at international forums, I've seen people quote 2K pounds..!

Here are some random snaps at a local lake.

Cheers..

Rest in here> Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

That looks unreal JavaGreen!!! I love it. Coming from a BMW background I know there are some E92 M3's on the road in Java Green. There were a few sold here in Melbourne and I recall one in the dealership on display.

Congratulations on the buy, really cool.
    2007 Audi TT Quattro
    3.2L V6

Blog Entries

great looking car. Make sure you get some matching number plates if you can

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jnrdavo For This Useful Post:

julianwhitta (September 1st, 2016)

There won't be very many at all, Java. It seems most green shades are in the Exclusive range, and they are rare. I wouldn't be surprised if this WAS the only Java Green A1 in the country. And, yes, any Exclusive paint costs an absolute bomb. Which, sadly, isn't reflected in resale value. Unique or unusual colours appeal to a much smaller potential pool of buyers. That being said, your new acquisition looks fantastic!

6. Default

Bump.. Im the owner of the car, forgot password for other acc.. Anyway looking for APR stage 1+ and black badges and a Sline flat bottom wheel..

7. Default

Also I perm moved to Melb 2 weeks ago.. Good to see so many Audi's here. Waved to a guy with a sepang blue S1, he had a very surprised look on his face!

Blog Entries

nice one mate, I love the A1's...

9. Default

Hi guys, I want to make the exhaust a bit louder, any ideas? Res delete? Anyone selling a second hand or new exhaust system? Im ona bit of a budget until next upgrade and would like to play around with mods.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JavagreenA1 View Post
    Hi guys, I want to make the exhaust a bit louder, any ideas? Res delete? Anyone selling a second hand or new exhaust system? Im ona bit of a budget until next upgrade and would like to play around with mods.
    Just swap out the rear muffler if you only want noise