Thread: Anyone running a BSR Sportflow exhaust in a B7 ?

Default Anyone running a BSR Sportflow exhaust in a B7 ?

searched but got few results,has anyone fitted one of these to a B7 ? Seems like one of the only locally sourced systems with an on-line presence and a good price compared to importing others from the US,cheers
    Guten tag -Wolfgang's my name,I'm an Audi A4 B7 T Quattro S-line,6 sp man in handsome avus silver complemented with RS wheels/Mich pilot sports.I have an APR stage 1 tune,034 Motorsports HD sway bar and street density solid mounts but hoping for more......

Other Ride-I cant tell you my name because I'm pure stealth- Ford FG Turbo ​Ute in winter white, tuned to 300Kw,suspension and subtle aesthetic enhancements.Wolfie and I have never raced but I know who'd win !

My bad,forgot to add the link :
    Sport Flow A4 2.0T Q - BSR
    Guten tag -Wolfgang's my name,I'm an Audi A4 B7 T Quattro S-line,6 sp man in handsome avus silver complemented with RS wheels/Mich pilot sports.I have an APR stage 1 tune,034 Motorsports HD sway bar and street density solid mounts but hoping for more......

Other Ride-I cant tell you my name because I'm pure stealth- Ford FG Turbo ​Ute in winter white, tuned to 300Kw,suspension and subtle aesthetic enhancements.Wolfie and I have never raced but I know who'd win !

3. Default

#threadrevival

I want to know the same thing, I have an Audi A4 B7 2.0 TFSI Quattro, the exhaust under the car has taken some hits in the past and I wouldn't mind some extra beans so I'm looking to replace it.

I'm really after something as close to stock volume as possible, I don't mind a tasteful note under throttle but I don't want it to sound like some ricebox with a canon when I'm idling or creeping along.

I've been eyeing off the Milltek as it seems to fit that criteria and includes the downpipe - which is supposedly where the gains are, but the cost to import and post is right up there.

This BSR sportflow is another option but I would need to go get the HFC and downpipe together as well as the rest of the exhaust system. I'm concerned that the downpipe being 3" (oversize imo) will rasp and cackle/burble on decel though - does anyone have any experience with this system?

Links:

https://www.bsrtuning.com.au/product...-2005-2009-4wd
    https://www.bsrtuning.com.au/product...-2005-2007-4wd

Edit: also - does anyone know what the stock internal diameter of the stock catalytic converter flange is? (the one from cat to front pipe)

Cheers,
    Last edited by SKiT_R31; January 20th, 2020 at 04:02 PM.

4. Default

I ended up getting the Milltek, really happy with the quality, how easy it was to install and the sound. It is very quiet (Keeps the mrs and the neighbours happy) no drone but has a subtly beefier note both at idle and under heavy throttle.

There was a noticeable increase in performance particularly in the mid-high and high end, with a marginal increase in throttle/turbo response. My stock exhaust did have some pretty shocking press bends as well as a fair dent in the mid pipe. I already have a "stage 2 tune" and custom intake (boxed pod filter).

Quote Originally Posted by SKiT_R31 View Post
    Edit: also - does anyone know what the stock internal diameter of the stock catalytic converter flange is? (the one from cat to front pipe)
    To answer my own question for those in the future, the stock catalytic converter has a 2.25" pipe exiting, with a 2.25" flange but ~ 55mm/2.15" ID.

I don't want the change in note nor the extra noise that comes with a HFC but it does upset me that I have a 2.5" system with a 2.25" bottleneck right at the beginning. I'll pull it out at some point when I have some free time, cut it and weld a 2.5" exit pipe and flange just for peace of mind.

measure pipe.jpgrear-pipes.jpgmid pipe dent.jpgunder-car-back.jpgcar-back.jpg