Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Audi RS3 Oettinger tune available (Distributor details included)

Exclamation Audi RS3 Oettinger tune available (Distributor details included)

Hi All,

So the Oettinger RS3 tune is available in Australia, 430hp 650nm flash tune.

Im thinking this will be the best flash tune for our model along with ABT / MTM for the best Tunebox.

I havent recieved my car yet to get it done, but aparently a few people have and im hoping they are on this forum and can give us a review of how awesome it is.

For others interested in the tune details of the distributor below:

speak to Stephen Mueller
    Distributor for Oettinger Australia: Volksmuller
    Website: Volkswagen (VW) Services ? Castle Hill, Blacktown, Dural, Annangrove, Sydney
    Ph: (02) 9759 1818

i ordered an rs3 sedan, so interested. thought HP in qld was the agent though?
    S3 Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by Donny View Post
    i ordered an rs3 sedan, so interested. thought HP in qld was the agent though?
    Nope, its now Volksmuller :)

He just got back from Germany was over visting Oettinger so has alot of info and experience with the brand.

Imagine this tune with the Forge intercooler! omg!!

RS3 Sedan has been announced for Q3 2017 to enter Australia. I dont like the look of it so im sticking with my sexy Hatch!

Quote Originally Posted by Remarcabull View Post
    Nope, its now Volksmuller :)

He just got back from Germany was over visting Oettinger so has alot of info and experience with the brand.

Imagine this tune with the Forge intercooler! omg!!

RS3 Sedan has been announced for Q3 2017 to enter Australia. I dont like the look of it so im sticking with my sexy Hatch!
    why did HP toss it?
    S3 Sedan

Hey mate,

So The Oettinger tune does look pretty solid... and Autobild recently tested it and got solid figures ... running 11.85 over the 1/4 mile, down from a stock 12.2

In terms of tuning boxes... I would not list ABT as good tuning box alternative... I had the pleasure of testing one for a week... and it provided basically no performance boost... verified by my Vbox. Autobild also ran a test and got the exact same 0-100 time, and 0.3 seconds worth of gain to 200km/h ( 14.5, down from 14.8 stock)... the Oettinger tune on the other hand, was timed at 12.9 seconds, which is pretty solid.

More than likely though, independent testing of Revo and APR products will yield the best results.

I am currently running a DTUK box, and would put it on the same level as the MTM box... probably in the 13s to 200.

Hi All,

So the Oettinger RS3 tune is available in Australia, 430hp 650nm flash tune.

Im thinking this will be the best flash tune for our model along with ABT / MTM for the best Tunebox.

I havent recieved my car yet to get it done, but aparently a few people have and im hoping they are on this forum and can give us a review of how awesome it is.

For others interested in the tune details of the distributor below:

speak to Stephen Mueller
    Distributor for Oettinger Australia: Volksmuller
    Website: Volkswagen (VW) Services ? Castle Hill, Blacktown, Dural, Annangrove, Sydney
    Ph: (02) 9759 1818

hmmm sydney doesn't work for me

will wait to see what results apr release with
    • 2020 RS3 Sportback Merlin (REDUX)
    • 2023 RS6 Exclusive (DAD WAGON)

Quote Originally Posted by domino_z View Post
    hmmm sydney doesn't work for me

will wait to see what results apr release with
    Nothing compares to the German tuners IMO :)

Still think you should test this out and see if they can get a dealer in Melb, im sure they could. I would but im a couple of months off mine.

Quote Originally Posted by BA45 View Post
    Hey mate,

So The Oettinger tune does look pretty solid... and Autobild recently tested it and got solid figures ... running 11.85 over the 1/4 mile, down from a stock 12.2

In terms of tuning boxes... I would not list ABT as good tuning box alternative... I had the pleasure of testing one for a week... and it provided basically no performance boost... verified by my Vbox. Autobild also ran a test and got the exact same 0-100 time, and 0.3 seconds worth of gain to 200km/h ( 14.5, down from 14.8 stock)... the Oettinger tune on the other hand, was timed at 12.9 seconds, which is pretty solid.

More than likely though, independent testing of Revo and APR products will yield the best results.

I am currently running a DTUK box, and would put it on the same level as the MTM box... probably in the 13s to 200.
    Ive tried the ABT power and power S first hand, the power tune you can feel and its very nice and much smoother than stock.

The Power S is sensational, you can really feel the pull and the top end power is incredible 450hp.

Not sure on how you tested it and what fuel you used, but i do know it made a 20kw 30nm difference in mine when going from shell to BP, which is only what i use now.

Does anyone have a dyno graph for the tune? I'd be interested to see the torque curve.

Nothing compares to the German tuners IMO :)

2500 Euro = 3700 AUD

i don't have any beef with APR, so i'm eagerly awaiting their tune
    • 2020 RS3 Sportback Merlin (REDUX)
    • 2023 RS6 Exclusive (DAD WAGON)