Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Quattros for sale?

Default Any Quattros for sale?

Hey guys,

Just wanting to know if anyone has a Quattro for sale?
    I haven't seen any for sale in a long time apart from the White one that was on car sales for quite a while.

Let me know!

Cheers

Alex
    2000 S4 biturbo 6MT, Nogaro Blue/onyx

That's a funny question.

I know where one is parked at the end of a long driveway collecting cobwebs and dust. On the weekend I finally(after a couple of years) plucked up the courage to knock on the front door to talk to the owner about selling it to me.

He wasn't home at the time but I chatted to his wife briefly. "He never drives that car but I think he loves it more than me".
    Can't argue with that I thought, it is one of the most beautiful beasts I have ever seen.

Oh well, at least I had a go.
    Good luck to you with the hunt.
    2000 AUDI B5 S4 AVANT SILVER

2008 AUDI B7 RS4 AVANT DAYTONA. TITANIUM PACK

2019 AUDI SQ7 SILVER. BLACK EDITION

Quote Originally Posted by MYSTERY View Post
    That's a funny question.

I know where one is parked at the end of a long driveway collecting cobwebs and dust. On the weekend I finally(after a couple of years) plucked up the courage to knock on the front door to talk to the owner about selling it to me.

He wasn't home at the time but I chatted to his wife briefly. "He never drives that car but I think he loves it more than me".
    Can't argue with that I thought, it is one of the most beautiful beasts I have ever seen.

Oh well, at least I had a go.
    Good luck to you with the hunt.
    What a guy, and she is hanging in too. Buy him a beer and think, what a role model. Not everyone can pull that off.
    C5 RS6: Sportec, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IchBautAuto For This Useful Post:

julianwhitta (July 20th, 2016)

Have two in the garage - the first one arrived 20 years ago (2 years after we got married) and added the second 4 years ago now.

Not sure she would use the word 'think' though ...
    1981 wr quattro
    1988 mb quattro

I have a 1984 panzer black WR that i'd consider parting with. It's stored in a container in the Blue Mountains and hasn't been driven since 2013 when i drove it up there!

I had it on the market for a time in 2012 and then left Sydney for work. I've just returned and want to do something with the car.cp4615573262567087877.jpgcp4931603870410747592.jpgcp5035179362463364454.jpgcp5228255323605979689.jpgcp5385433065858021548.jpg

Attached is the description from my original car sales ad in 2012. The car would have been driven a few hundred miles since then...

The bad: The car was in an accident prior to my purchasing it and the repairs were not to a concours standard. The respray job was a little shoddy and the repair to inner guard where it meets the shock tower is not as good as it should have been.

The turbo did blow in my care and we replaced the bottom end bearings as a precaution. Given an original turbo wasn't easy or cheap to source, I took the liberty of adding some additional pepper with the new turbo

All that said, the car looks as it does in the photos, hangs on like glue and drives like stink!

This particular example was imported from the UK by a collector in Tasmania shortly after it was built in 1984. The car was then sold to a Quattro collector in Sydney in 1990 where it remained in their care until 2009. The car travelled only 99,000 Miles in that time. I purchased the car in 2009 and are selling due to a lack of space.A full bottom end rebuild was conducted in 2010 including:- New big end bearings - New Main bearings - New RS2 K26 quick spool turbo- New ceramic coated exhaust manifold- New turbo and exhaust gaskets- New Fuel injectorsThe car has the following modifications:- A BBR performance chip- A new RS2 K26 quick spool turbo (2,000 Miles old)- Koni shocks and H&R Springs (2,000 Miles old)- Updated Torsen Diff from an MB quattroThe car is in good condition, looks fantastic in black and drives excellently. All the expensive work has been done and is ready for the new owner to enjoy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to maxludo For This Useful Post:

Cristian G (August 22nd, 2016)

Hi mystery,
    what colour is it and what's the suburb?
    allways interesting to know if there are a few hidden ones the community doesn't know about.
    My two are hidden away but the blue one will be used more in the near future.
    Cherrs.

It's a black one in Balwyn.

Maybe the owner is on here.

Quote Originally Posted by V8 DTM View Post
    Hi mystery,
    what colour is it and what's the suburb?
    allways interesting to know if there are a few hidden ones the community doesn't know about.
    My two are hidden away but the blue one will be used more in the near future.
    Cherrs.
    2000 AUDI B5 S4 AVANT SILVER

2008 AUDI B7 RS4 AVANT DAYTONA. TITANIUM PACK

2019 AUDI SQ7 SILVER. BLACK EDITION

I'm looking for one, but it seems it could take a while...

have you seen this?
    https://www.shannons.com.au/auctions...9467BKE8D587C/

I know nothing about it however!
    gone 2001 nogaro blue S4 avant, UR quattro,
    NOW b7 RS4 sedan

Thanks, at least it's available, might be worth a trip.