Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Audi clubs in SA

Default Audi clubs in SA

Did a quick Google and FB search, there doesn't appear to be any Audi clubs or groups in SA. Who do you guys hook up with for an occasional cruise / meet up / track day?

Just got into the Audi scene with a B7 RS4, keen to catch likeminded enthusiasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2007 B7 RS4 Avant

That wouldn't be a silver/grey one by any chance?

Unfortunately there is no Audi specific groups that i know of.
    There are VAG associated ones which meet up every month organized on VWWatercooled, there are RS3's, S3's and S4's that regularly attend.
    What do you think if the B7 so far?

It is a silver one. I'll check out the vw site, cheers. Loving the B7 so far! Best car I've driven

2007 B7 RS4 Avant

Quote Originally Posted by a.blackburn View Post
    It is a silver one. I'll check out the vw site, cheers. Loving the B7 so far! Best car I've driven

Ok cool, I think I saw this car last weekend on Magill road perhaps?
    I recognise the familiar shape anywhere, i have a b7 avant also, still great fun.

I'd be into a cruise, I go driving every weekend as much as I can since I picked up my RS3 last weekend From Solitaire. Met some cool R8 guys on the weekend to, was very surprised they were interested in my car considering what they were driving.....
    RS3 - Nardo Grey - Pocket Rocket

RS3, nice! I looked at a new s3 before buying the rs4, the Rs3 was just out of my reach for now. They sound amazing, and that interior... And renn, b7 Avants are the **** You might have seen me around magill rd, I live in the area.

2007 B7 RS4 Avant

Yep I would be keen for a cruise anytime, I'm sure we could pull together a few nice Audi's.

Quote Originally Posted by rennsport View Post
    Yep I would be keen for a cruise anytime, I'm sure we could pull together a few nice Audi's.
    Let me know, we could meet Saturday/Sunday at Glenelg and then cruise around town, down the southern expressway....as long as I know a time I can see if the wifey will let me go for a few hours. My kids love going for a drive as well, so a family drive could be on the cards as well.
    RS3 - Nardo Grey - Pocket Rocket

Are you keen to head more east? Roads in the hills are a tad more entertaining! We could do a run up to the lobethal brewery?

2007 B7 RS4 Avant

Kids and family all ok with me!

2007 B7 RS4 Avant