Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 485

Thread: What have you done to / with your 8V today?

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OraQube View Post
    Haha...love it!

    As for spacers? Got them covered too

    Attachment 28002
    Next you'll be telling me you have the US grille as well!


    Audi S3 sedan (MY15) - Misano Red w/Black Optics + Perf Pack + Pano Roof.
    ABT tune & DP | VWR CAI / TMD / HiFlo bend / Intake hose.
    H&R Sports + spacers + RSB.

  2. Default

    The one that has the black Quattro decals on the rear door


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peterd View Post
    The one that has the black Quattro decals on the rear door


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What about it?


    Audi S3 sedan (MY15) - Misano Red w/Black Optics + Perf Pack + Pano Roof.
    ABT tune & DP | VWR CAI / TMD / HiFlo bend / Intake hose.
    H&R Sports + spacers + RSB.

  4. #464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peterd View Post
    The one that has the black Quattro decals on the rear door


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    These I believe:




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 Audi TTS, Ibis Whiite, all the bells and whistles!
    APR stage1

    2008 VW GTI, Black, also with every available option.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lanzo84 For This Useful Post:

    Korny (July 17th, 2017)

  6. #465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korny View Post
    What about it?


    Audi S3 sedan (MY15) - Misano Red w/Black Optics + Perf Pack + Pano Roof.
    ABT tune & DP | VWR CAI / TMD / HiFlo bend / Intake hose.
    H&R Sports + spacers + RSB.
    He wanted to know what wheels, I think.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 Audi TTS, Ibis Whiite, all the bells and whistles!
    APR stage1

    2008 VW GTI, Black, also with every available option.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lanzo84 For This Useful Post:

    Korny (July 17th, 2017)

  8. #466
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    71
    Thanked: 38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korny View Post
    Next you'll be telling me you have the US grille as well!
    Ha! Not yet my fellow twin. That's on the To Do List
    MY16 8V S3 Sedan | Misano Red | S Performance Package 2 | Panoramic Roof | Black Optics Package | DAB+

    [ Underground Performance - CTS Turbo - H&R - TurboSmart - ECS Tuning - CQuartz Finest - Frequency Intelligent Exhaust - Innotech Performance Exhaust ]

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to OraQube For This Useful Post:

    Korny (July 18th, 2017)

  10. Default What have you done to / with your 8V today?

    Quote Originally Posted by OraQube View Post
    Ha! Not yet my fellow twin. That's on the To Do List
    I've lost count of the small touches I have done in total. Another example of my OCD appears below...


    Audi S3 sedan (MY15) - Misano Red w/Black Optics + Perf Pack + Pano Roof.
    ABT tune & DP | VWR CAI / TMD / HiFlo bend / Intake hose.
    H&R Sports + spacers + RSB.
    Last edited by Korny; July 18th, 2017 at 08:02 PM.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Korny For This Useful Post:

    Lanzo84 (July 18th, 2017), OraQube (July 18th, 2017)

  12. #468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korny View Post
    I've lost count of the small touches I have done in total. Another example of my OCD appears below...


    Audi S3 sedan (MY15) - Misano Red w/Black Optics + Perf Pack + Pano Roof.
    ABT tune & DP | VWR CAI / TMD / HiFlo bend / Intake hose.
    H&R Sports + spacers + RSB.
    Talk about attention to detail. Nice work Buddy 👍


    ________________________________
    2016 Audi RS3. 2015 A4 Quattro
    2016 Audi RS3, 2015 Audi A4 Quattro

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Seanix For This Useful Post:

    Korny (July 18th, 2017)

  14. Default

    Ordered some Whopper Stoppers...An AP RadiCal 6-Piston Race Big Brake Kit with full floating Rotors.
    2016 AUDI S3 Sedan - GIAC Stage 2+ & DSG Tune - OEM RS3 Front Grill - OEM Rear Carbon Spoiler & OEM Carbon Mirrors - FE Carbon Front Splitter - Carbon Rear Diffuser - CTS 3.5" Downpipe & Remus 3" Race Exhaust - HG MSport Gen III Carbon Intake - HG MSport Intercooler - GFB+ DV - CTS Turbo Inlet & SF Silicon Hoses - 034 Motorsport Lowering Springs, 034 D-bone, 034 Rear Mounts, 034 Engine Mounts, Rear Sway Bar & Linkages - Burger Spacers - P3 Gauge w/track pack - AP Racing RadiCal Big Brake Kit

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WORX-S3 For This Useful Post:

    AdamD (July 23rd, 2017), Lanzo84 (July 21st, 2017), Wood Duck (July 21st, 2017)

  16. #470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WORX-S3 View Post
    Ordered some Whopper Stoppers...An AP RadiCal 6-Piston Race Big Brake Kit with full floating Rotors.
    Love it!

    Have you added up your total investment ever??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 Audi TTS, Ibis Whiite, all the bells and whistles!
    APR stage1

    2008 VW GTI, Black, also with every available option.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •