Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: What have you done to / with your 8V today?

Quote Originally Posted by Slats View Post
    What did you use to get a foam like that?
    That was after 3mins on the car. You should have seen it when it first went on!!!

It's "Angel Wax" and the product is "Fast Foam" (not to be confused with "Polish Angel" - which is the other brand I use for waxes and polishes etc).

It was applied with a "Mr Foamee" Foam lance at about a 1:8 dilution with water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 Audi TTS, Ibis Whiite, all the bells and whistles!
    APR stage1

2008 VW GTI, Black, also with every available option.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lanzo84 For This Useful Post:

Slats (July 23rd, 2017)

Installed the front puddle lamps tonight. Was pretty impressed with the $15 jobbies recommended by @Korny.

And installed:

@Korny did you find the rear right door plugs really tight when replacing the light? I can hardly get to the connector. Abandoned my effort for tonight and will attempt in the daylight.

Sorry Worx, I know you don't like puddle lights

APR stage1

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lanzo84 For This Useful Post:

Slats (Yesterday)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lanzo84 View Post
    Installed the front puddle lamps tonight. Was pretty impressed with the $15 jobbies recommended by @Korny.

And installed:

@Korny did you find the rear right door plugs really tight when replacing the light? I can hardly get to the connector. Abandoned my effort for tonight and will attempt in the daylight.

Sorry Worx, I know you don't like puddle lights

If it makes you feel any better, I had the same issue on my car. The front doors took about 5s to do, but the back drivers side door was a little tight.
    2016 8V S3 Sportsback - Mythos Black - 19" S Performance Pack 2 wheels - Panoramic Roof - Black Optics

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankie17 For This Useful Post:

Lanzo84 (Yesterday)

7. Default

Did you guys find the plugs were not quite perfect? Mine plugged in but the male plug seemed a bit small.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Default What have you done to / with your 8V today?

Quote Originally Posted by NPRRPN View Post
    Did you guys find the plugs were not quite perfect? Mine plugged in but the male plug seemed a bit small.
    They did not clip together perfectly first shot, but a bit of wiggling got it sorted easy enough. 20 times cheaper than Audi, and I preferred the S3 design. I was pleasantly surprised with quality considering price. Right edge of the "3" was a little soft. Not bad though.
    APR stage1