Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Thread: What have you done to / with your 8V today?

1. Default

| 2015 Grey RS5 Coupe |

2. Default

Fitted the new grille from Mars performance and replacement S3 Badge from the UK. I'm pretty happy with the fit.

IMG_E8987.jpg
    2016 8V S3 Sportsback - Mythos Black - 19" S Performance Pack 2 wheels - Panoramic Roof - Black Optics

Nice! Looking very RS3 grill like now!
    MY18 RS3 Sportback | PP2 | Matrix | RSDP | Gloss Black package | Ara Blue | Opti Coat Pro+ | Tinting

4. Default

Cheers! I really preffer the honeycomb grill but I wanted to put the S3 badge on there so people don't think I'm trying to look like a RS3 lol
    2016 8V S3 Sportsback - Mythos Black - 19" S Performance Pack 2 wheels - Panoramic Roof - Black Optics

5. Default

Couldnt use the original S3 badge?
    Did you fit everything yourself and if so very hard?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie17 View Post
    Fitted the new grille from Mars performance and replacement S3 Badge from the UK. I'm pretty happy with the fit.

IMG_E8987.jpg
    S3 with APR Stage 2+, Sachs clutch, short shift stick, 19" mtm wheels, Bilstein Coilovers.

6. Default

The original badge wont fit as it's mounted on the vertical blades, you need a badge which is designed for the honeycomb grille. The fit was pretty good, everything lined up well. My local work workshop fitted it under 3 hours. This included removing the old grille and painting the crash bar underneath. The whole bumper had to come off though.

7. Default

Looks really good.
    I've been tossing up replacing the existing grille (which I loathe) with the same Mars Performance job but haven't chased up a quote for the work. Thought about contacting Parramatta Audi but like with everything they're financially involved in, they pile the $'s onto the quote. May just approach a reputable local workshop in Sydney and see how I go...any ideas...anyone?
    Handy hint about the badge.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BobC20 View Post
    Looks really good.
    I've been tossing up replacing the existing grille (which I loathe) with the same Mars Performance job but haven't chased up a quote for the work. Thought about contacting Parramatta Audi but like with everything they're financially involved in, they pile the $'s onto the quote. May just approach a reputable local workshop in Sydney and see how I go...any ideas...anyone?
    Handy hint about the badge.
    Oscar @ Hills Eurohaus. (Castle Hill)

Audi S3 8V sedan (MY15)
    - Misano Red w/Black Optics + Perf Pack + Pano Roof.
    - ABT ECU tune & DP | VWR CAI / TMD / HiFlo bend / Intake hose.
    - H&R Sports + spacers + RSB.
    - ECS Tuning 2 piece rotors + EBC Red Stuff pad (fr & rear)
    - 034 Motorsport - rear subframe mounts / dog bone insert mount.
    - Cobra resonated catback s/s exhaust.
    - Opticoat Pro treatment exterior & interior.
    - Much more...donít ask! lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Korny For This Useful Post:

BobC20 (Today)

10. Default

Thanks mate, Iíll give them a call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk