Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Audi tuner in Perth

  1. Default Audi tuner in Perth

    Interestedly my initial love was a b7 rs4 avant - but could not find any avants in WA.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kasra2; November 18th, 2016 at 12:08 PM.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kasra2 View Post
    Tune booked in a weeks time. $1695inc. They have done one RS3 previously.

    What is the experience with dealers attitude towards it? Do you remove the file prior to service?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't let Audi anywhere near my Audi, if you know what I mean. I get mine serviced at Ramp
    B7 RS4 with: APR ECU Upgrade, JHM quickshifter, Milltek catback exhaust, Milltek 100 cell downpipes, JHM lightweight Clutch, Argon CF Splitters, KW V3 Coilovers.

  3. Default

    I can recommend Ramp also.

    They do a great job and have very reasonable prices, especially compared to Audi stealerships.
    RS4 B7 Sedan - Phantom Black - Stock

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gareth_oau View Post
    I don't let Audi anywhere near my Audi, if you know what I mean. I get mine serviced at Ramp
    I totally agree with bringing a car to a specialist rather than back to the dealer, but in order to maintain OP's new car warranty, i'm assuming he would have to? I've never owned a new car.. so i wouldnt know though haha
    2000 B5 S4 Achat Grey
    ~18Z Calipers - Vogtland GT Coilovers - 19" VMR V810 - SSAC Twin 2 TBE - Stern Motor/Tranny mounts - Stg 1...For now~

    Daily: '99 B5 A4 1.8T
    Past: '07 Evo IX

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EvoQuattro View Post
    I totally agree with bringing a car to a specialist rather than back to the dealer, but in order to maintain OP's new car warranty, i'm assuming he would have to? I've never owned a new car.. so i wouldnt know though haha
    Difinately don't need to take to dealer for warranty. Only some dealer extended warranties require that. Though dealers try to tell you otherwise.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #16

    Default

    there was a big law case a while back about non-dealer servicing voiding warranties.

    It was ruled to be anti-competitive by the courts and now, as long as you get your book stamped by a qualified mechanic, then the dealer must honour the warranty
    B7 RS4 with: APR ECU Upgrade, JHM quickshifter, Milltek catback exhaust, Milltek 100 cell downpipes, JHM lightweight Clutch, Argon CF Splitters, KW V3 Coilovers.

  7. Default

    Good to know! Can't understand why you would ever then!
    2000 B5 S4 Achat Grey
    ~18Z Calipers - Vogtland GT Coilovers - 19" VMR V810 - SSAC Twin 2 TBE - Stern Motor/Tranny mounts - Stg 1...For now~

    Daily: '99 B5 A4 1.8T
    Past: '07 Evo IX

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gareth_oau View Post
    there was a big law case a while back about non-dealer servicing voiding warranties.

    It was ruled to be anti-competitive by the courts and now, as long as you get your book stamped by a qualified mechanic, then the dealer must honour the warranty
    Can you attach a link? I cannot find this on the net.

    Cheers Paul

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

  9. #19

    Default

    quick google search found this, but didnt see anything about a case

    http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mell...257CFA00147F96
    B7 RS4 with: APR ECU Upgrade, JHM quickshifter, Milltek catback exhaust, Milltek 100 cell downpipes, JHM lightweight Clutch, Argon CF Splitters, KW V3 Coilovers.

  10. #20

    Default

    Hi don!

    Yes, we are able to do tuning on many Audi/VW models. If you have any questions flick me an email;
    labordemotorsport@outlook.com.au

    Our pricing is highly competitive and we include a full diagnostics session with the tune. Every piece of data we read from your car in the scan we share with you in a report as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •