Thread: Low milage a1 servicing

1. Default Low milage a1 servicing

Hello all, so my sisters 2013 a1 has only travelled 8k and still hasn't had its first service. We purchased it from the auctions as a repairable write off with light damage to the windshield, front guard and bonnet, had it repaired buy an approved repairer with genuine parts and she is very happy with the car, so am i. But working at a large dealership i frequently see cars come in for mundane issues such as faulty bearings and other parts that get replaced under warranty as they were either badly manufactured and have been updated or caused by bad driving and lack of maintenance.

So knowing that our car has been previously written off, i assume that the "new car warranty" is no longer valid, even though it was repaired thru an approved repairer. i would like to know from other members that have owned their a1's from new and what if any items were replaced under warranty that we will need to look into?

thanks

2. Default

Anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by LYLO View Post
    Hello all, so my sisters 2013 a1 has only travelled 8k and still hasn't had its first service.
    Hey why hasn't it had a service based on time? I hope that's not the original engine oil in it.