Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 4.2 V8 turbo

I saw some mention of ECU Master. Are you looking to go full stand alone, piggyback with OEM ECU? Or full OEM Bosch Motronic?
    2003 Audi B6 A4 Quattro Sport Avant, 3.0 | 6-Speed Manual Swap | BOSE | Rear PDC | Factory Votex Kit | OEM B6 S4 Black Optic Grille | Rear Tints | Black Leather | Cruise | H&R Spacers 12/15mm Front / Rear

B6 420-TS Avant, 4.2 V8 40V BiTurbo, B6/7 "RS4" OEM Widebody Coming Soon.

2. Default

Will have the car run on the OEM ecu initially (with wastegates open) so vehicle can be moved around easily as it will need to go to the exhaust shop/tuner etc. Full standalone Ecumaster with flexfuel setup is where we will end up.

Quote Originally Posted by jsol View Post
    Here's the car the V8 is going into. I was going to swap it into a B5 S4 but this red A4 was too good to pass up.
    The old owner will be happy to see you do this- he thought it was headed for the scrap yard!

4. Default

Thanks to you mate!

5. Default

Issam from Integrated Engineering sent me over some billet adapters for later style coils.
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Default

Other side.

Issam from Integrated Engineering sent me over some billet adapters for later style coils.
    nice mate. i think you mean ina engineering though he's also changed his business name to iABED.industries now too i think

Other side.
    Looking good!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jchen View Post
    nice mate. i think you mean ina engineering though he's also changed his business name to iABED.industries now too i think
    Shows how with it I am lol.

Looking good!
    Thanks mate.

10. Default

Got my DBW harness sorted incorporating the T15 white chassis plug, 6pin DBW pedal plug, 4 pin brake switch and 10 pin indicator stalk plug. Just need to wrap it up. This way ABS, cruise control etc will function properly.