January 16th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Harding Performance - manufacturers and distributors of European vehicle upgrades
Harding Performance (originally Harding European) are manufacturers, importers and distributors of high quality software and hardware performance products for European vehicles. We have been importing, distributing and retailing quality performance products since 1998. We have a dedicated team of distributors placed strategically around the country and a local tech support team to assist with enquiries.
In addition to the products we sell and support, we also develop our own software and hardware.
As of 2017 this range includes:
- Software calibrations (Engine) - Quality, refined and carefully calibrated Stage 1, 2, 2+ software for most Audi/VW engines including 1.8T's, 2.0FSI/TSI and 2.0TDI plus newer models such as Touareg R Line 4.2TDI, Audi Q7 4.2TDI, Renault Megane RS and the new Ford Focus RS
- Software Calibrations (DSG Transmission) - Re-calibrated software with increased torque capacity, better and faster shifting and more predictable drive modes. Some models also include changes to launch control and full manual paddles can be optioned. All transmissions covered including the new RS3 DQ500, DQ250 MQB, DL501 and so on.
- Harding Performance Hardware ranges - Our own range of Australian built hardware includes Sway Bars, Control Arms, Engine Mounts, Clutch & Flywheel assemblies.
Some of the global brands we sell and support:
Harding Performance are proud to partner with RacingLine Performance.
RacingLine Performance have been developing the highest quality motorsport parts for Volkswagen Racing race and rally cars all over the world for over a decade and a half - firmly establishing ourselves as the hardware brand of choice for Volkswagen Group vehicles. But arenít stopping there.
They have been working flat out over the past two years to develop simply the best ECU Software Upgrades and TCU DSG Transmission Software in the VWG market, conceived from a very different approach. By bringing together a full suite of carefully developed software, all matched to work in perfect harmony with their ever-growing range of hardware, we truly believe that RacingLine Performance can offer customers the most complete range of upgrades for your VWG car.
The new Software Upgrade range is named OEM+. This name reflects using OEM calibration techniques to deliver not only great power and beautiful torque increases, but also to uphold the smoothest calibrations, within factory safety levels, whilst keeping economy good.
Itís what the RacingLine engineers have been doing on race, rally and track cars for the past 20 years, but taking this extensive experience and applying it to road cars.
We have a great network of experienced dealers all over Australia and New Zealand, all supported by the expert team here at Harding Performance. Youíll be able to find a RacingLine Performance Australia dealer local to you using our dealer locator page, or donít hesitate to contact us directly.
Check the Racingline Australian website for a full product listing.
More than 31 years of continuous exhaust development and technical expertise are drawn upon to develop the ultimate Milltek Sport range of performance products, offering an ever-expanding comprehensive selection of performance exhausts which build on the successes of key marques like Audi, Volkswagen, Porsche, BMW and Ford.
This has placed Milltek Sport at the forefront of tuning companies and owners 'must have' list.
Milltek Sport is available Australia wide.
The ultimate in software upgrades for high performance European cars including Ferrari, BMW and Porsche.
Visit www.dmsautomotive.com.au for more information.
Windows-based diagnostic software for VW / Audi / Seat / Skoda.
Contact us for more details.
[p] 1300 730 949 [w] www.hp.net.au
Importers & retailers of;
- RacingLine, Milltek Sport & Harding Performance hardware
- RacingLine OEM+, DMS Automotive & Harding Performance ECU & TCU software