Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: E-Tuners

Quote Originally Posted by tuf32 View Post
    Spoke to the guys at E-Tuning today, $1195 to stage 1 my A5 2.0T Quattro. They claim that normally there would be a $395 fee on top of this for a DSG tune too, but, as part of the 'sale' this fee is being waved.
    10-15% increased Torque
    Boost increased to 24+psi which was advised to be a safe level for a stock 2.0T - This particularly doesn't sit well with me.

s
    Gotta keep up with those pesky S3 blokes on the drive days somehow eh?

Audi S3 MY16 Daytona Grey
    Me: S3 Sedan MY16 Daytona Grey
    Wifey: VW Jetta MY12 147 TSI Highline Platinum Silver

Quote Originally Posted by sk67 View Post
    Hi Guys. Anyone had there car tuned by E-Tuners?
    Hey mate, just wondering how you went with your tune ? Did you end up going with E-tuners as I'm considering going down that path myself with my S3 here in Sydney. How was your experience ?

Thanks,
    2016 8V S3 Sportsback - Mythos Black - 19" S Performance Pack 2 wheels - Panoramic Roof - Black Optics

Hi There. I ended up driving my car to Melbourne to Underground Performance. Alex does a great tune and really looks after you. Underground Performance now have a affiliate here in Sydney who does their tunes called PacorTech. Give either one a call and they should be able to help you out.

I use Gordie from E-Tuners Motorsport in Melbourne (They have partner workshops nationally)

I did the amount of research one would expect when upgrading the turbo on a brand new RS3..

Gordie is all about customer satisfaction and a quick look at their Fbook page would show the hundreds of cars he has tuned - not to mention E-tuners Motorsport is a global company, with workshops in many countries across the globe..

Gordie has his own in-house dyno and compared to others, its a bit of a heart breaker but more important is his numbers back it up down the 1/4 mile with the trap speed (I've seen other <supposedly> high KW cars trap low MPH's, the strip doesn't lie like a dyno can..)

Few weeks ago he did a Ferrari 458 which is a true testament to his ability..!

My dyno and my MPH on 25,000km old street tyres.. I'll be going back on R spec rubber shortly to work on that 60 footer :)

and my AFR = nice and safe :)

Last edited by Nath; May 16th, 2018 at 12:32 PM. Reason: spelllllllling!
    MY16 Daytona RS3 | RS Performance | Assistance | Black High Gloss | Panoramic Roof | Stage 4+

Forged Engine | TTE625 w/ Turbosmart WG | E-Tuner Motorsport ECU & TCU | Wagner Evo 3 FMIC | SAR Downpipe | Milltek Decats | SAR 4" Intake | Forge Turbo Inlet | BMC Filter | Autotech HPFP | SRM LPFP & Controller | AEM Methanol Kit | Turbosmart EM Kompact | Mishimoto Catch Can | MSS Suspension | Michelin Cup 2's | Rays Forged ZE40's | DBA 5000 & Ferodo DS2500 | Flow Design lip | Innovate ECB-1

As discussed recently Nath! Keep up the good work and good luck at the next 1/4 .....Get those low 10's!

Appreciate your knowledge, information and advise, cant wait to join the RS3 club hopefully soon...

Cheers!
    Past - MY16 S3 Sedan S Tronic
    His - MY18 RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Design | RS Perf 1 | Matrix | Blk Gloss | Phone Bx |Sunroof and much more...
    Hers - MY17 Tiguan 162 R line | Tungsten Silver | Assistance | Sunroof | and more...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jaydece For This Useful Post:

Nath (May 8th, 2018)

What mods have you got running 330kw ATW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His mods are listed on the bottom of his post. Under the photos.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sk67 For This Useful Post:

Nath (May 8th, 2018)

Nothing under the photos for me?

Must be a Tapatalk problem, will try from a PC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by peterd View Post
    Nothing under the photos for me?
    Here you go:

Daytona RS3 | RS Performance | Assistance | Black High Gloss | Panoramic Roof | Stage 3+

TomCat TC600 Hybrid | E-Tuner Motorsport ECU & TCU | Wagner Evo 3 FMIC | HG Motorsport Downpipe | Milltek Decats | HG Motorsport intake | BMC Filter | Autotech HPFP | AEM Methanol Kit | GFB DV+ | Mishimoto Catch Can | MSS Suspension | Michelin PS4S | Rays Forged ZE40's

331kw / 640Nm @ Wheels

1/4: 11.07 & 133MPH

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Nath (May 9th, 2018)

Strongly thinking about heading down to Gordie in Melbourne or UGP as well.

Was thinking about APR - despite not calibrating and just flashing the ecu - they have been in the game for a long time but.. a flash for $1600 doesn't sit well with me lol.
    OEM+ has been spoken as of late but again.. Another flashing option.