Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: E-Tuners

1. Default

Exactly my point.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ndenning46 View Post
    These are not base tunes that come to the local shops. Copies of the standard files for each car are emailed to the tuners in Greece, the files re-written to what the customer wants, installed on the car, dynoed, re-written again until the customer is satisfied. The local guys don’t touch the data, just install it and dyno it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    WHAT happens when you have an issue and go back for a diagnosis. E.g. Not satisfied.
    Nothing to do with the our tune, eg you have a mechanical issue ??
    Last edited by smit2100; May 26th, 2018 at 04:30 AM.

3. Default

If you have an issue thatís tune related, they will send the data back again for fixing. If it is mechanical, no tuning company will fix it. If you break a turbo or piston with anyoneís tune (including APR etc), itís your problem. They are not going to pay for peopleís bad driving habits.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ndenning46 View Post
    If you have an issue thatís tune related, they will send the data back again for fixing. If it is mechanical, no tuning company will fix it. If you break a turbo or piston with anyoneís tune (including APR etc), itís your problem. They are not going to pay for peopleís bad driving habits.

Hmmmm????