Thread: IMPORT A7/S7/RS7 from UK

1. Default IMPORT A7/S7/RS7 from UK

Hi ppl, is it hard to import A7 from Uk and how do I start with more information.
    Anyone done it ?

thanks for your info
    A5 2T Quattro 2009 APR Stage 1
    A4 1.8 T 2005/B7 SOLD

Do you currently reside in the UK?

Have you owned the car for greater than 1 year?

I personally wouldn't go to the hassle/expense for anything less than an S7.

I've had a couple over the years. Retrospectively, hard to justify. For a super special unit, it may be worth not only the upfront cost but more importantly the on costs. Emerging eventual component rust even on a near new car is usually eye wateringly expensive in the long run and no one is really interested in buying the car down the track. I wouldn't bother for anything I could remotely afford.
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

the general consensus is to only import a car that cant be gotten here. furthermore, the costs are more than just the freight and purchase price. living and registering/insuring the car for a year in the uk can get expensive, especially for high end cars.
    as mentioned, if u cant afford those costs, then the freight and purchase price is the least of your worries
    SOLD!!! 01 black b5 rs4

14 suzuka grey b8 rs4 - bang & olufsen sound system, high beam assistant, black exterior styling package, heated front seats, rear manual sunblinds, panoramic sunroof, dynamic steering, digital radio, assistance package +side assist, dynamic sports package 3, oem rear cargo mat, Lakin number plate delete mod