How will a set if these be worth. Not brand new.. used condition, but OEM

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Default

Typo.. i meant HOW MUCH

Quote Originally Posted by MRCT View Post

How will a set if these be worth. Not brand new.. used condition, but OEM

As usual, it depends. Why is this the same answer as normal?

First issue, the original wheel was made of a soft alloy that deformed if you hit a pothole or some other obstruction. After much cost to replace wheels, Audi released a "Tough" wheel that survived the rigors of Australian roads much better. Exactly the same to look at but a different part number. You'd be lucky to give away the soft wheels, I have one that I use as a hose reel.

Secondly, fitment. The RS wheels are ET20 offset. Thats why the RS has huge guards. If they are genuine you'll have the tyres sticking out 20mm past the guards on any B5 or similar. These are not wheels that you can bolt on to anything.

Value, a new wheel costs about $2500 each from Audi. A "tough" wheel is about $250 second hand, ball park figure, but they could be much cheaper if no one wants them or much more for a mint set that will restore an RS to factory specs.

Beware, there are many copies out there that are sized to fit the base models. If these are a bolt on and fit under your guards then they are not genuine RS wheels.
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IchBautAuto For This Useful Post:

Lumpy (March 21st, 2017)

USP = Ultra Sport which is what the Americans called the B6 A4 S line.

I therefore suspect these wheels are an 18x8 ET43 but with a bit of luck the seller can update his thread with full/complete details including size, offset and maybe even part number.

As to what they are worth, I'd be guessing something like $5-800 if the tyres are reasonable.

6. Default

Is there a version of these rims that came from dealership.. but isnt rs wheels? I read its hard to tell real or replica.. im having trouble finding the part no. For these wheels.. i wana know what it is i got.. whether its the revised tough ones or reps or soft spec oem ones..

All the info is behind the plastic centre cap. The part No. for the SOFT RS wheel is 8D0 601 025T, thats the one you don't want. Also the offset (ET) is there as well plus country of manufacture etc. As to any other information about other models that have a similar wheel, some one else will know. Afraid I have no idea.
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

What car are they originally off?

Quote Originally Posted by MRCT View Post
    im having trouble finding the part no. For these wheels.. i wana know what it is i got.. whether its the revised tough ones or reps or soft spec oem ones..
    Remove a wheel and take a photo of the part number from the back of the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    The genuine RS wheel part number is on the front of the hub recess, no need to remove the wheel if that is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by IchBautAuto View Post
    The genuine RS wheel part number is on the front of the hub recess, no need to remove the wheel if that is what it is.
    Ah yes, right you are.

Like this:

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    What car are they originally off?

They came with the car from showroom as is.. cant say what car they came off.