Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: The 2017/18 RS3 Register

Sorry just re-read your post - where did you hear about a 'shortage'?

I was told about the shortage by my dealer back in the first week of June, a week after I put the order in.
    My production week went from 27 to 39 and the reason was the black optics.
    I know of people that are being told it's still 4 months from order, however then told 8 - 10 weeks longer once the order is placed.
    either way, my build week has now changed to 37, so only a bit over 3 weeks now.
    Last edited by mk60r; August 17th, 2017 at 08:40 PM.
    Custom Spec | RS3 Sedan | Glacier White | PP2 | Black Opt | sunroof | Matrix | RSDP | Carbon Engine Cover |

Quote Originally Posted by mmaslen View Post
    Sorry just re-read your post - where did you hear about a 'shortage'?
    Someone did mentioned it here, and over in audi-sport uk forum, some also did mentioned.. i'm in the midst of asking my dealer if that's really the case..

But so far word from a few ppl can sorta confirm it's indeed a shortage.. but who it affects is questionable..
    MY18 RS3 Sportback | PP2 | Matrix | RSDP | Gloss Black package | Ara Blue | Opti Coat Pro+ | Tinting

Quote Originally Posted by mk60r View Post
    I was told about the shortage by my dealer back in the first week of June, a week after I put the order in.
    My production week went from 27 to 39 and the reason was the black optics.
    I know of people that are being told it's still 4 months from order, however then told 8 - 10 weeks longer once the order is placed.
    either way, my build week has now changed to 37, so only a bit over 3 weeks now.
    I placed my order 1st week April.. and I got week 33, and received a VIN this week, so we'll see.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mmaslen For This Useful Post:

mk60r (August 17th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by mmaslen View Post
    I placed my order 1st week April.. and I got week 33, and received a VIN this week, so we'll see.
    Same march 31st ordered.
    Build week 34! Today's the day she starts production. Looking forward to having a mental car again where it shakes your filkings loose over every potholein kellyville lol. Bored ****less with my wildtrack. Only character that car has is Lag Lag Lag and pig steering

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ja-mezRS3 View Post
    Same march 31st ordered.
    Build week 34! Today's the day she starts production. Looking forward to having a mental car again where it shakes your filkings loose over every potholein kellyville lol. Bored ****less with my wildtrack. Only character that car has is Lag Lag Lag and pig steering

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I guess my wait isn't as neck long as you guys... ordered 1st Jul and lucky dealer had allocation.. so car has already been built, but i've no idea where its status is at the moment...
    MY18 RS3 Sportback | PP2 | Matrix | RSDP | Gloss Black package | Ara Blue | Opti Coat Pro+ | Tinting