Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Claiming on other parties insurance??

  1. #11

    Default

    easy fix is to not be with AAMI, they suck balls.
    nrma allows your own repairer
    SOLD!!! 01 black b5 rs4

    14 suzuka grey b8 rs4 - bang & olufsen sound system, high beam assistant, black exterior styling package, heated front seats, rear manual sunblinds, panoramic sunroof, dynamic steering, digital radio, assistance package +side assist, dynamic sports package 3, oem rear cargo mat, Lakin number plate delete mod

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to itaplikeabiatch For This Useful Post:

    Lanzo84 (April 17th, 2017)

  3. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itaplikeabiatch View Post
    easy fix is to not be with AAMI, they suck balls.
    nrma allows your own repairer
    Agreed! New S3 with NRMA. Will change RR as soon as I can!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 Audi TTS, Ibis Whiite, all the bells and whistles!
    APR stage1

    2008 VW GTI, Black, also with every available option.

  4. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanzo84 View Post
    Agreed! New S3 with NRMA. Will change RR as soon as I can!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    why would people need to wait, u can simply start a new policy with another insurance company, and call and cancel existing policy and they refund u the remaining premium. done it plenty of times
    SOLD!!! 01 black b5 rs4

    14 suzuka grey b8 rs4 - bang & olufsen sound system, high beam assistant, black exterior styling package, heated front seats, rear manual sunblinds, panoramic sunroof, dynamic steering, digital radio, assistance package +side assist, dynamic sports package 3, oem rear cargo mat, Lakin number plate delete mod

  5. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itaplikeabiatch View Post
    why would people need to wait, u can simply start a new policy with another insurance company, and call and cancel existing policy and they refund u the remaining premium. done it plenty of times
    The only reason I am holding off is while there is an active claim pending with AAMI.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 Audi TTS, Ibis Whiite, all the bells and whistles!
    APR stage1

    2008 VW GTI, Black, also with every available option.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •