Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underground Performance tuning (Melb) - anyone got any experience with their tunes?

Default Underground Performance tuning (Melb) - anyone got any experience with their tunes?

I have only recently come across these guys and I am just wondering if anyone has any experience with their custom ECU and/or TCU products? Thanks.
    S3 Sportback: APR Stage 2 and TCU tune: Milltek TBE: Racingline bits where the air goes in: VWR wheels and springs: GFB DV+

2. Default

I'm booked in for stage 1 ecu and dsg tune tomorrow morning. I was impressed with their service in the enquiry stages, their prices are reasonable and they tune via dyno which ticks a lot of boxes for me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Default Underground Performance tuning (Melb) - anyone got any experience with their tunes?

The sales rep we bought our Tiguan 162 R off last month just bought a Skoda Octavia RS and got UP to tune his car ....he was very happy with the results....so I guess that's a thumbs up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His - MY16 S3 Sedan | Sepang Blue | Performance | Assistance | Ext Mirror | Load Through | Sunroof and much more...
    Hers - MY17 Tiguan 162 R line | Tungsten Silver | Assistance | Sunroof | and more...

They have been very responsive to me so far as well and agree on the pricing, especially for a first tune. Their FB reviews are very positive. I am not sure I can justify the switch over but of course, would love to hear your post tune impressions. Thanks for the quick reply.

5. Default

Drop OraQube a PM as his car is UP tuned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Me: S3 Sedan MY16 Daytona Grey
    Wifey: VW Jetta MY12 147 TSI Highline Platinum Silver

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wood Duck For This Useful Post:

OraQube (April 22nd, 2017), Richor20 (April 21st, 2017)

You can also PM PaulyJ he has a stage 1 tune from UP.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sk67 For This Useful Post:

Richor20 (April 22nd, 2017)

PM replied, Richor20

Quote Originally Posted by OraQube View Post
    PM replied, Richor20
    yo you dynod it yet?
    MY17 8V S3 Sedan | Audi Exclusive Sepang Blue Performance Pack 1 Panoramic Roof Matrix Lights Black Styling Ext Mirror Pkg

Quote Originally Posted by morph. View Post
    yo you dynod it yet?
    Not yet but soon

12. Default

I've heard nothing but positives about them on facebook groups and VW forums. Especially now that they have dyno set up it would probably be my choice of tune these days. I'm big fan of custom tune with dyno to get best results for your car and mods installed.

looking at facebook page they got a RS3 to 284wkW just off tune. I want that combo so bad!
    Last edited by mp2811; April 23rd, 2017 at 08:44 AM.