Thread: Thanks for the add

1. Default Thanks for the add

Hi guys,

Thanks for the add, look forward to finding out more about Audi's.
    Coming from a 2013 Nissan 370z which I modified & was an active member on the 370z forums & participated in NSW cruises but looking for something a little more practical now.

Have been to the local Audi dealer to get some information as I was looking to buy a new RS3 sedan in Black with these options:
    RS Performance package 2
    Ceramic Brake package
    Extended Black styling package with mirrors in body colour
    Matrix Headlight package
    Sunroof

However the dealer emailed me saying the Ceramic Brake package is not available on the sedan??
    Has anyone hear this?
    Every article I have read said the ceramic brakes were on both versions of the new RS3.

Look forward to learning more.
    Thank you
    Jon

is this the MMA jon leven?
    SOLD!!! 01 black b5 rs4

14 suzuka grey b8 rs4 - bang & olufsen sound system, high beam assistant, black exterior styling package, heated front seats, rear manual sunblinds, panoramic sunroof, dynamic steering, digital radio, assistance package +side assist, dynamic sports package 3, oem rear cargo mat, Lakin number plate delete mod

3. Default

Haha Yes it is mate.

mate, we have an mma pioneer on the forums.

you still got the gym down caringbah way?

man you had some wars on lukes shows.
    SOLD!!! 01 black b5 rs4

14 suzuka grey b8 rs4 - bang & olufsen sound system, high beam assistant, black exterior styling package, heated front seats, rear manual sunblinds, panoramic sunroof, dynamic steering, digital radio, assistance package +side assist, dynamic sports package 3, oem rear cargo mat, Lakin number plate delete mod

5. Default

Thanks for that mate, I was just doing what I loved & back in the day there was some awesome shows, especially liked Luke's CFC shows. Always good match ups & really well run. The scene died off a bit in Sydney when CFC stopped which was a shame, the sport is moving forward again now which is good for the young guys. (& I still want one or 2 more fights )
    Yes I have my gym down at Kirrawee on the Princes Highway, beside Maccas. Stop by anytime if your in the area, I have a great bunch of guys/girls training & everyone is welcome.