Thread: A5 2T Software update full car

1. Default A5 2T Software update full car

Hi ppl, is anyone updating audi cars private in Sydney and how much is it ?

Thanks
    A5 2T Quattro 2009 APR Stage 1
    A4 1.8 T 2005/B7 SOLD

You're going to have to provide a bit more detail on what it is you are after.

Updates to the various control units throughout the car (engine, gearbox etc)? Sat Nav/MMI updates?

3. Default

Modules updates
    A4 1.8 T 2005/B7 SOLD

I think there were one or two software updates for the DSG gear box and an oil consumption flash for the ECU that you wouldn't want to do as you have a APR flash. You can also buy the Sat nav map updates. You'll have to take the car to Audi or you could ask ATA ( Sydney) about the gear box updates, although my advice would be if it ain't broke don't fix it especially with that gearbox.
    1997 A3 1.8T sold
    2000 TT quattro still going strong.
    2005 Lava Grey A3 2.0 TFSI DSG Sportback, Open Sky, roof racks, Vienna Leather. Sold
    2006 Black A4 2.0 TFSI S-line Quattro Avant Sold
    2009 White A4 2.0 TFSI Quattro Avant, Open Sky roof, MMi+ 19" rims, Bang and Olufsen, adaptive cruse, Oak Beaufort trim. Sold
    2016 A4 Quattro sport Avant, Manhattan Gray, Panno roof, Technik package, Assistance package.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Phydaux View Post
    I think there were one or two software updates for the DSG gear box and an oil consumption flash for the ECU that you wouldn't want to do as you have a APR flash. You can also buy the Sat nav map updates. You'll have to take the car to Audi or you could ask ATA ( Sydney) about the gear box updates, although my advice would be if it ain't broke don't fix it especially with that gearbox.
    Its manual 6 speed, to that oil consumption i need to change parts ? my one burn oil every 750-800km 1L.
    A4 1.8 T 2005/B7 SOLD