Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sepang Blue MY17 8v S3

1. Default

Great looking car.. i have been thinking about the carbon fibre spoiler and mirror cover combo for a while and now im sold thanks to your photo... was it a difficult to remove the standard spoiler?
    MY17 FL S3 Sedan Ara Blue / AP1/ SPP2 / Panoramic / High gloss exterior / B&O

Quote Originally Posted by JonS3 View Post
    Great looking car.. i have been thinking about the carbon fiber spoiler and mirror cover combo for a while and now I'm sold thanks to your photo... was it a difficult to remove the standard spoiler?
    Yeah, I got a mirror cover for it too, just haven't had a chance to take some photos and upload :)..

Removing it wasn't too hard, it just required patience really. Use a heat gun ideally if not a hair dryer would do but less optimal then use a fishing line and gently take it off. Once done give it a clean to remove any leftover residue and on goes the new lip.
    Last edited by morph.; July 21st, 2018 at 12:37 AM.
    MY17 8V II S3 Sedan | Audi Exclusive Sepang Blue S Performance Pack 1 Panoramic Roof Matrix Lights Black Optics Ext Mirror Pkg

2012 Golf R 2002 Silvia 200sx S15

3. The Following User Says Thank You to morph. For This Useful Post:

JonS3 (July 18th, 2018)

4. Default

Thanks again, when you get the chance please post the updated pictures, would love to see the carbon fibre mirror/spoiler combo..
    MY17 FL S3 Sedan Ara Blue / AP1/ SPP2 / Panoramic / High gloss exterior / B&O

^ Will take some pictures on my next wash/sunny day fairly difficult during winter heh...

Got something in the works with the car but got the following done today!

034 Motorsport Dynamic+ Springs
    034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount Insert
    Last edited by morph.; August 5th, 2018 at 02:25 AM.
    MY17 8V II S3 Sedan | Audi Exclusive Sepang Blue S Performance Pack 1 Panoramic Roof Matrix Lights Black Optics Ext Mirror Pkg

2012 Golf R 2002 Silvia 200sx S15

6. Default

Very nice, love the blue!

7. Default

Nice ride!