Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dearest business owners: Audi performance sellers & suppliers!

1. Default Dearest business owners: Audi performance sellers & suppliers!

034Motorsport VividRacing ECSTuning JHM Motorsports CTS TECHTONICSTuning MILLTEK MAGNAFLOW

I would like to promote a heart felt request to all and any businesses that sells upgrade parts for Audis etc.

SERIOUSLY CAN WE HAVE A 50% FIRE SALE FOR TAX TIME.

NO NONENSE I AM ASKING FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY SOUL FOR THIS SALE TO HAPPEN.

So please guys if you read this thread.. give it a like and a comment to confirm how many people out there are interested. Maybe these businesses will take notice and hear us and approve this discount sale..

Picture this. 20+ Audi car owners..cruising.. one hand on the steering wheel.. gangster leaning to one side in mush leather seats in there Audis with a fresh wad of cash just claimed back from the extorting government.. yeh surely you businesses would like to know how much we all got to spend.. well me its $1500+ times that by various Audi owners.. Thats $30000 easy for tax month for you businesses..

Guys i encourage you to spend your tax on your car like me. I really need all you guys to catch on to this post.

Why am i doing this.. SIMPLE!!!

I NEED A F@#$KING PROMOTION.

50% OFF. It will be great for all involved. Better yet build and create new legion of supporters for a life time. Im only speaking on behalf of Audi owners. Surely other makes like VW.. BMW..PORSCHE will flock to your site once the news spreads of the 50% off PROMOTION. Now its a race to the finish line.

Guys dont let me thread go to the history books and forgotten about. If u read this leave a comment. Support this post. The more the better..

SINCERELY DANNY N.
    AUDI BALLER FROM MELBOURNE.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MRCT For This Useful Post:

denche (May 20th, 2017), Korny (May 20th, 2017), WollongongA4B5 (May 20th, 2017)

3. Default

This would be awesome! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This post saddens me. This forum is about sharing info that helps us all learn. Forums are about sharing info to better everyone.
    Begging to companies that work to improve cars is an insult to all involved. If you want a discount.. wait for black friday specials and talk to them direct. If you value their work, pay them for it, anything less is an insult!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Falco For This Useful Post:

ido09s (June 20th, 2017), Korny (May 26th, 2017)

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by MRCT View Post

Picture this. 20+ Audi car owners..cruising.. one hand on the steering wheel.. gangster leaning to one side in mush leather seats in there Audis with a fresh wad of cash just claimed back from the extorting government.
    Wow where to start with this post... Falco nailed it but here is my take:

1. Mods cost. Deal with it.
    2. Gangster leaning? No doubt you have a baseball cap on sideways and a scarf tied to your left leg, get a Chrysler 300C not something classy like an Audi.
    3. You describe yourself as an Audi baller but show a photo of a McLaren. I can't work out if you were drunk, trolling, or just plain stupid.

I hope the thread dies ASAP. Have a nice day.

SOLD : 2015 Audi S3 Sedan - Mythos Black - 6 sp manual
    ARRIVED JAN : BMW M2 Coupe - Black (everything) - 6 sp manual - Vorsteiner wheels

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muffy For This Useful Post:

ido09s (June 20th, 2017), Korny (May 26th, 2017)

8. Default

I was having fun..

9. Default

Wayy to poop on my thread.. u must be boring to live with

10. Default

Ecs tuning stepped up to the plate.. what abt the rest? Good on u ecs

11. Default

Europa parts.. thank u

12. Default

[QUOTE=MRCT;456026]Ecs tuning stepped up to the plate.. what abt the rest? Good on u ecs

Sent from my SM

So ECS discount on one hand and give it back on the shipping on the other, may get a little less if you take up there free shipping and sent agents to freight forwarder and havethe time to wait. You talking dribble wit ECS headine pricing or botto line real landed prices

13. Default

[QUOTE=MRCT;456026]Ecs tuning stepped up to the plate.. what abt the rest? Good on u ecs

Sent from my SM

So ECS discount on one hand and give it back on the shipping on the other, may get a little less if you take up there free shipping and sent agents to freight forwarder and havethe time to wait. You talking dribble wit ECS headine pricing or botto line real landed prices

I am willing to spendmy x refund in dvance and ave about 2k of parts in cart with other suppliers ready go

Please send me the contact details for ecs contact ith said discount a I report back on indeed how good that ECS discount really is