Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which tune for S3

And the winner is.........................Unitronic. Wow, what an awesome tune. I love it. When you get the Stage 1+ tune they also give you the Stage 1 tune as well. I can also roll it back to stock if I want. Hardest part was setting up the account with Unitronic. The tune took 15 minutes to do in my own carport! Holly S*!T this thing punches hard now. Very happy
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170610_145828.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	27669

Has anyone out there directly compared OEM+ to Unitronic to APR? I am particularly interested in getting some more first hand reports from people who have gone OEM+ as there is not much info out there about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 Audi TTS, Ibis Whiite, all the bells and whistles!
    APR stage1

2008 VW GTI, Black, also with every available option.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanzo84 View Post
    Has anyone out there directly compared OEM+ to Unitronic to APR? I am particularly interested in getting some more first hand reports from people who have gone OEM+ as there is not much info out there about it.

I spoke with an owner at a recent dyno day in Melbourne and he wasn't happy with his OEM+. He said it wasn't as powerful as the JB4 he traded in (free trade in - there was some promotion OEM+ was offering). That's just one customer, i am sure there are lots of happy people too.

Quote Originally Posted by rprodrive View Post
    I spoke with an owner at a recent dyno day in Melbourne and he wasn't happy with his OEM+. He said it wasn't as powerful as the JB4 he traded in (free trade in - there was some promotion OEM+ was offering). That's just one customer, i am sure there are lots of happy people too.
    Stage 1 OEM+?

2008 Audi TTS, Ibis Whiite, all the bells and whistles!
    APR stage1

2008 VW GTI, Black, also with every available option.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanzo84 View Post
    Stage 1 OEM+?

Yeah just a stage 1

thanks for this info

For $1750 Id rather go for APR. $1499 stage 1 or the JB4 u can pick up some used ones with the Bluetooth app for around $600. Plus George will always be there to help with mappings