Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Release: Racingline MQB 2.0TSI Stage 3 kit

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jon@HP View Post
    Here you go
    Looks great! What happened on the launch was it a power cut( 0:38 )?

2. Default

Has anyone gone ahead and had this kit installed?
    2016 AUDI S3 Sedan - GIAC Stage 2+ & DSG Tune - OEM RS3 Front Grill - OEM Rear Carbon Spoiler & OEM Carbon Mirrors - FE Carbon Front Splitter - Carbon Rear Diffuser - CTS 3.5" Downpipe & Remus 3" Race Exhaust - HG MSport Gen III Carbon Intake - HG MSport Intercooler - GFB+ DV - CTS Turbo Inlet & SF Silicon Hoses - 034 Motorsport Lowering Springs, 034 D-bone, 034 Rear Mounts, 034 Engine Mounts, Rear Sway Bar & Linkages - Burger Spacers - P3 Gauge w/track pack - AP Racing RadiCal Big Brake Kit

Have you got any video of the S1 at the strip, would love to see what the manual can do down the 1/4 mile. Obviously the S-tronic will be much quicker but keen to see the video if you have it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2014 S3 8V 6MT - Unitronic Stage 1+ Tune / Racingline High Flow Turbo Inlet & Turbo Muffler Delete & High Flow Filter / 034 Dogbone Incert / Clutch Bleeder Block Mod

Quote Originally Posted by WORX-S3 View Post
    Has anyone gone ahead and had this kit installed?
    We've sold 16 kits so far, but I'm not sure any of them are members on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue1 View Post
    Have you got any video of the S1 at the strip, would love to see what the manual can do down the 1/4 mile. Obviously the S-tronic will be much quicker but keen to see the video if you have it?
    I don't sorry - we've never taken it out as we know the numbers aren't going to be super impressive.

Every time there's an event on (drags, roll racing, happy laps) I always grab the keys to the Golf R...
    Harding Performance
    1300 730 949 www.hp.net.au
    Racingline Performance, Milltek Sport & HP

I don't sorry - we've never taken it out as we know the numbers aren't going to be super impressive.

Every time there's an event on (drags, roll racing, happy laps) I always grab the keys to the Golf R...
    How about the drift box then, you got 3 seconds to 100kph in the Golf R? The only times I've seen for your your S1 was in BFYB in Motor (December 2016) and it ran a 5.77 to 100kph which is slower than stock? Granted Motor provided bad fuel to the field in BFYB 2016, and you didn't have the full tune, but for R&D I thought you'd have at least pulled one run down the strip in the S1 to see what it can do with fresh fuel and the full stage 3 tune?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2014 S3 8V 6MT - Unitronic Stage 1+ Tune / Racingline High Flow Turbo Inlet & Turbo Muffler Delete & High Flow Filter / 034 Dogbone Incert / Clutch Bleeder Block Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Blue1 View Post
    How about the drift box then, you got 3 seconds to 100kph in the Golf R? The only times I've seen for your your S1 was in BFYB in Motor (December 2016) and it ran a 5.77 to 100kph which is slower than stock? Granted Motor provided bad fuel to the field in BFYB 2016, and you didn't have the full tune, but for R&D I thought you'd have at least pulled one run down the strip in the S1 to see what it can do with fresh fuel and the full stage 3 tune?
    Unfortunately not sorry - I'd suspect it would run somewhere in the mid to high 3's to 100kph. We recently got a PB in the Golf R clocking 2.9s last Wednesday night. The S1 is currently being moved on for a new, more applicable, project.
    Harding Performance

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jon@HP For This Useful Post:

Blue1 (July 5th, 2017)

8. Default

Well sure would be nice to see some reviews of the kit.. Perhaps you could encourage someone from the 16 to post up their thoughts and impressions here on the forum. Im sure it would be good for business!

2016 AUDI S3 Sedan - GIAC Stage 2+ & DSG Tune - OEM RS3 Front Grill - OEM Rear Carbon Spoiler & OEM Carbon Mirrors - FE Carbon Front Splitter - Carbon Rear Diffuser - CTS 3.5" Downpipe & Remus 3" Race Exhaust - HG MSport Gen III Carbon Intake - HG MSport Intercooler - GFB+ DV - CTS Turbo Inlet & SF Silicon Hoses - 034 Motorsport Lowering Springs, 034 D-bone, 034 Rear Mounts, 034 Engine Mounts, Rear Sway Bar & Linkages - Burger Spacers - P3 Gauge w/track pack - AP Racing RadiCal Big Brake Kit

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WORX-S3 For This Useful Post:

Lanzo84 (July 5th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by WORX-S3 View Post
    Well sure would be nice to see some reviews of the kit.. Perhaps you could encourage someone from the 16 to post up their thoughts and impressions here on the forum. Im sure it would be good for business!
    What an excellent idea - I'll see what we can put together...
    Harding Performance

11. Default

Keep us posted...
    What an excellent idea - I'll see what we can put together...