Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: B5 rs4

Default B5 rs4

Hi gang,

Well he has um'ed and ah'ed about it for quite some time, and the old man has finally committed to selling his RS4.

You have to see this thing to believe it. It is absolutely immaculate, and has just ticked over 117k km on the clock I'd be surprised if there are many examples left in Australia in better nick with less ks.

The body and wheels are perfect, and he has just had it in with his upholsterer getting a couple of small blemishes out of the leather.

It is Avus Silver with Black interior. The thing barely gets driven, and has been serviced at regular intervals.

IMG_6284.jpgIMG_6287.jpgIMG_6290.jpgIMG_6298.jpg

We are going to be advertising it on Carpoint shortly, but thought I'd put it up here first.

Pretty sure B7 brakes, MTM software and Wagner downpipe is included, everything else is stock. He has also invested in the repair of the dash so it isn't pixelated etc.

He's looking for offers over 55k.

Cheers,
    Last edited by S4Wagon; June 9th, 2017 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Add detail

Pics arn't working for me
    Black B5 RS4

Quote Originally Posted by PHW00A View Post
    Pics arn't working for me
    Nor for me.

I assume this is (one of!) Joseph's old cars?

Try that. Sorry I dont know what happened. Yep he bought it off Joseph something like 8 years ago.

I forgot to mention he is also having the dash fixed so it's perfect.

looks beautiful, tough decision, be like losing one of the family....
    good luck.
    B5S4 Avant, F21's, E85, kWV3

Did your old man sell this mate?

I haven't seen him around for a while, i live on the next street over from him.

Actually had a bit of fun with him on the highway one day with an old VW I had!

Car is in great condition, as is his s3.

Hi mate no he hasn't even put the ad up yet, he had a few other "projects" he was focusing on (model trains mostly hahah) and I honestly still think hes a little reluctant to move it.

It's with Vince over at Rencal at the moment, hes had the instrument cluster repaired and a couple of other items addressed.

He's overseas now for a month or two so he'll probably get serious about it when he gets back.

The thing is absolutely immaculate and pretty wild fun to drive!

Quote Originally Posted by jchen View Post
    Did your old man sell this mate?

I haven't seen him around for a while, i live on the next street over from him.

Actually had a bit of fun with him on the highway one day with an old VW I had!

Car is in great condition, as is his s3.

Quote Originally Posted by S4Wagon View Post
    Hi mate no he hasn't even put the ad up yet, he had a few other "projects" he was focusing on (model trains mostly hahah) and I honestly still think hes a little reluctant to move it.

It's with Vince over at Rencal at the moment, hes had the instrument cluster repaired and a couple of other items addressed.

He's overseas now for a month or two so he'll probably get serious about it when he gets back.

The thing is absolutely immaculate and pretty wild fun to drive!
    Tell him to hold off so we can have a proper run with my current s4 once it's complete.

Have to show him my tail lights for once!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jchen For This Useful Post:

S4Wagon (September 19th, 2017)

The interior looks new! I thought all the cars that came to Australia were half and half, not full leather. Nice example! GLWS.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Falco For This Useful Post:

S4Wagon (April 1st, 2018)