Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013 RS6 Brisbane

1. Default 2013 RS6 Brisbane

Hi all,

New to the site. I have a 2013 RS6 that I recently had some work done to locally and would be happy to share my experiences. Now producing 803bhp and 913Nm of torque which is a lot of fun - the torque that is, I haven't really been able to use all the extra hp properly. The dyno figures are a combination graph - stock at 540bhp, ecu remap at 610bph and finally the new exhaust and ecu remap figures.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3769.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	4.9 KB 
ID:	27728Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3768.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	5.0 KB 
ID:	27729

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lukeh View Post
    Hi all,

New to the site. I have a 2013 RS6 that I recently had some work done to locally and would be happy to share my experiences. Now producing 803bhp and 913Nm of torque which is a lot of fun - the torque that is, I haven't really been able to use all the extra hp properly. The dyno figures are a combination graph - stock at 540bhp, ecu remap at 610bph and finally the new exhaust and ecu remap figures.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3769.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	4.9 KB 
ID:	27728Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3768.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	5.0 KB 
ID:	27729
    Great car! I'm in Brisbane and don't think I have seen you out and about. I have a c6 RS6 which has had a fair bit of work done, although in the UK. May I ask who tuned the car?
    Marty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Default

Hi Marty, I only got the tune done a few weeks back and don't have any links with those doing track days etc. I would love to do one or two to open the car up a little! I got the work done at euro car upgrades at maroochydore. I was recommended themby a mate with a s5. The owner, Martin, is a good guy with plenty of knowledge. Looking at your beautiful car and it's specs, he might be someone who could help you.
    Do you attend any car events? The rs6 is quite rare in our humble little city!

4. Default

I'm actually pretty much brand new to the site too, and haven't been to any track days or events, but am keen like you.
    I might just give him a call and have a chat.

5. Default

We will have to keep our ears open for events! Hope you find him as helpful as I did

The RS6 C7 is my dream machine
    They are rare as hens teeth. I have only ever seen one on the road and that was in Sydney.
    Hope to get myself in to one in future but being realistic I think the next step up for me would be the RS4. Its still a significant price difference between the rs4 & rs6.

I cant even imagine what 900Nm would feel like. it must be violent

Post a clip of the exhaust note if you get the chance.

cheers.
    2016 Audi RS3, 2015 Audi A4 Quattro

Love the RS6! Such an impressive looking car on the road. More photos would be great if you get a chance.

8. Default

Looking forwards to more photos!

Last edited by jnrdavo; June 24th, 2017 at 01:03 AM.

9. Default

Here is a youtube clip of the exhaust filmed by the tuner company for me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwLDy0LW9eI&sns=em

I'll try and post some more photos soon!

Great sound, but i dont understand why people put the camera 2 feet away from the exhaust. When you hear a good sounding exhaust you dont stick your head 2 feet away from the exhaust and say wow that sounds good. Also a drive by video of a exhaust sound is much better. Rant over hahahaha.
    S3 with APR Stage 2+, Sachs clutch, short shift stick, 19" mtm wheels, Bilstein Coilovers.