Thread: Recent relocation from Sydney to Melb looking for a good Service / Performance shop

Question Recent relocation from Sydney to Melb looking for a good Service / Performance shop

Hi All,

Just relocated back home to Melbourne after a year in Sydney. Had great service from the guys at CPC in Artarmon . They were great when it came to finally fitting the AWE Touring exhaust to the A5 after several months waiting for AusPost stuff ups to correct themselves.

Am keen to find an equivalent shop in Melb. I am looking to do further mods such as a chip and gearbox tune as well as a suspension and possible brake upgrade. I have a 35000km service due right no as well. Any help or guidance greatly appreciated.

Dean as Fast Stuff has a great reputation. Have used them many times and have no hesitation in recommending them.
    Cat. red RS3, PP and assist and a MY16 Golf GTI....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 2muchcoffeeman For This Useful Post:

bigvissch (July 18th, 2017)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 2muchcoffeeman View Post
    Dean as Fast Stuff has a great reputation. Have used them many times and have no hesitation in recommending them.
    They supplied and fitted my Milltek decats last week - some impressive VAG cars in the workshop!

Located in Mordialloc
    Daytona RS3 | RS Performance | Assistance | Black High Gloss | Panoramic Roof | Stage 3+

5. Default

Check out volkswerke in Greensboroughsee Dean

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks. Both are a little further than Id hoped to travel. Am in the eastern suburbs near Glen Waverley. Will keep looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have just booked in for a regular 40000k book service @ Melbourne Performance Centre in Bayswater. Impressed so far with their credentials and friendly phone manner. Wondering if anyone here has any experience with them?

Wow. I had the service and all I can say is what an absolutely great experience. These guys are knowledgeable, friendly, have the Audi credentials (a workshop full of the Australian R8 GT racing fleet) and are extremely attractively priced. Will be calling back very soon for the next round of tweaks!!! Props to Leigh for great service and a decent chat about future enhancements. They are about to move a bit further away from home into bigger premises but I have no problem travelling to get to them. Whilst they have an Audi specialty they also do most other vehicles including track, drag strip, off road and even regular book services. They have a 4 wheel dyno as well. Currently has an RS6 V10 twin turbo sitting on it. Check them out: http://melbourneperformance.com/

Ah - the end of Stud Road - now I know where you're talking about!
    Marty

---
    Current:
    2001 S8 - 19" x 9" C5 RS6 rims, Solar Sunroof, heated leather front and rear seats, tinted side and rear glass, RNS-D, XCarlink, Bose, clunky old phone in arm rest...
    2002 S8 - 18" RS4 reps (for now), Solar Sunroof, 'Sports' mode shifter... Engine dropped valve on PO - work in progress...

Gone but not forgotten:
    ​1997 A4 Quattro V6 Manual "Hamilton's Club Sport"

Yep, thats them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro