Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shall I buy the new S5?

1. Smile

I managed to get somewhere around 9% on the quoted prices viz 117k against 129k, though another dealer quoted me 139k. My S5 is with black styling and all options except sports differentials.
    Last edited by jaydeep; October 10th, 2017 at 02:57 PM.

2. Default

Anyone added the sport diff? Worth the extra $$$ after driving with it added?

The new s5 definitely looks awesome

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

hi all, anyone else picked up a new sportback s5 recently ? can you share options and price?

I am looking at s5 sb with technik and high gloss package which is $128,702,- DA according to redbook (pretty much aligned with dealer pricing) and from what I am reading 15% is possible, maybe more. 15% off would be $110k which is not bad deal.

also, is Quattro sports diff and Dynamic steering worth it for daily driver? bumper to bumper
    S3 MY15 8V Sedan in Glacier White (S Performance Pack (excluding the sports seats, prefer the stock electric seats), Assistance package, Folding mirrors), Spectune Stage 1, Resonator delete, Pedalbox, ABS front splitter, INJEN Evolution Intake, GFB Blow off Valve DV+

Sports differential makes significant difference.i would get dynamic steering too to address the edge.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

hi all, super stoked, just placed an order for S5 SB, Glacier white, technik, dynamic steering and quattro sports diff. Brand newie, will arrive Sept.

woohooo !!!
    S3 MY15 8V Sedan in Glacier White (S Performance Pack (excluding the sports seats, prefer the stock electric seats), Assistance package, Folding mirrors), Spectune Stage 1, Resonator delete, Pedalbox, ABS front splitter, INJEN Evolution Intake, GFB Blow off Valve DV+

Lovely. Optics package too.?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

what do you mean Optics package? as in the Blackout pack?

9. Default

If A5 is any indication, people should be looking at 20%.