Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Shall I buy the new S5?

Quote Originally Posted by alex_xu0320 View Post
    If A5 is any indication, people should be looking at 20%.
    Have had my S5 nearly a year now and negotiated a little over $112k drive away with no trade in.
    I would think you could better that by a couple thousand dollars today considering new BMW 440 is just around the corner and face lifted merc c43.
    Last edited by panther_quattro; October 8th, 2018 at 10:22 PM.
    2017 MY18 S5 Coupe, Daytona Grey, Technik Pack, Sunroof, Quattro Sport Diff, Phone Box
    MY10 A5 2t Quattro Stronic Coupe, S Line Package, Quartz Grey - Sold Nov 2017
    MY 04.5 A4 S Line Quattro Sedan, Silver, 6 Speed - SOLD Oct 2016.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by omarko View Post
    Picked up my S5 SB week ago and absolutely love it. Bit surprised it has to be kept under 4200rpms for first 1000kms, would have thought they get these engines ready to go full on from factory. It does feel quite tight so i guess it needs that 1k to loosen up.

Otherwise its amazing. Takes a while to get used to coming from smaller and lighter S3 but I absolutely love it.

Question, I put the sim card in, outside of google maps, what does it gove? I dont have the audi connect option in the menu like i can see ppl have in UK on youtube.
    Hey mate - good to hear you love it! I have an S3 SB too and going to an MY19 S5 SB when it arrives in Jan/Feb...cant wait! Interesting it needs the first 1000kms @ under 4200rmp. Should take me a couple weeks to clock those up :)

What colour did you go? Ive gone Quantum Grey with Black pack and only left the 20" off the spec list. Test drove both (had one each for a week) and the 19" felt more connected than the 20"
    MY16 Audi S3 (SB); Glacier White; Audi Exclusive Black High-Gloss Styling Package; 19"V-Spoke; S Performance Package; Exterior mirrors upgrade; Load through (for fishing rods)
    "Patiently" Waiting for: MY19 Audi S5 (SB); Quantum Grey with everything except the 20" Rotor Design wheels option

hey Matty, you'll love it. Its a huge upgrade from the S3. I am besides myself !

I got Glacier White color, my favourite. Just got the front tints done and vinyl wrapped the boot lip, looks awesome and makes it really pop.

2018 S5 B9 Sportback with Technik, Quattro sports diff, Dynamic Steering

4. The Following User Says Thank You to omarko For This Useful Post:

Matty_S3 (October 11th, 2018)

5. Default

Looks good mate! I would have gone the Glacier White, but the S3 is that colour with the black pack and the mrs will be driving it from now on, so didnt want to be too matchy matchy / his & hers!

Will be getting the fronts tinted too (case of beers to our workshop tinter will sort that out) and the wrap looks good too on your boot lip...may have to copy that one to go with the black pack against the grey. Quantum was closet to Nardo without having to pay the fee for special paint!

Also looking at your photo, glad I chose to stay on the 19" instead of the 20" Rotor design.
    MY16 Audi S3 (SB); Glacier White; Audi Exclusive Black High-Gloss Styling Package; 19"V-Spoke; S Performance Package; Exterior mirrors upgrade; Load through (for fishing rods)
    "Patiently" Waiting for: MY19 Audi S5 (SB); Quantum Grey with everything except the 20" Rotor Design wheels option