Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,085 of 1085

Thread: Facelift RS3 Sedan / Sportback Owners Thread

1. Default

I just LOVE how this car looks when its just about to fully get dark. For me thats when Daytona looks its best.

------------------------------------

RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Performance Package 2 | RS Design Package | Black High Gloss | Carbon Engine Cover | Matrix LED | Sunroof | Full Tint

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Javbomb For This Useful Post:

jaydece (September 12th, 2018), JDRS3 (September 13th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Javbomb View Post
    I just LOVE how this car looks when its just about to fully get dark. For me thats when Daytona looks its best.
    You know why? Cause it's going into stealth mode to prowl on those AMG45's, M2's, C43's, Ford RS etc....
    Past - MY16 S3 Sedan S Tronic
    His - MY18 RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Design | RS Perf 1 | Matrix | Blk Gloss | Phone Bx |Sunroof and much more...
    Hers - MY17 Tiguan 162 R line | Tungsten Silver | Assistance | Sunroof | and more...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jaydece For This Useful Post:

Javbomb (September 12th, 2018)

Ummm i read it somewhere in this forum owners have issues where the steering wheel button * looses its selected function? in my case drive select?

was there ever a fix for this issue?

and that privacy notice that pops up every-time you start the car?

is there a solution for that too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His - MY18 RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Design | RS Perf 1 | Matrix | Blk Gloss | Phone Bx |Sunroof and much more...
    Hers - MY17 Tiguan 162 R line | Tungsten Silver | Assistance | Sunroof | and more...

Quote Originally Posted by jaydece View Post
    Ummm i read it somewhere in this forum owners have issues where the steering wheel button * looses its selected function? in my case drive select?

was there ever a fix for this issue?

and that privacy notice that pops up every-time you start the car?

is there a solution for that too?

Hey Jaydece,
    Congrats on the purchase of Ur new RS.

No fix for the privacy message unfortunately. There is a wide range of Audi cars that do this. Example the new A4.

* Losing function - it can be temperamental. Try it again after some time and it will work. If you are trying to flick through drive modes after start up it won't work. The system needs about 2 mins to boot up.

Cheers

Current - 2018 RS3 Sedan
    Past - 2016 RS3 SB
    2016 Audi RS3, 2015 Audi A4 Quattro, 2018 Audi RS3 Sedan

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Seanix For This Useful Post:

jaydece (September 14th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Seanix View Post
    Hey Jaydece,
    Congrats on the purchase of Ur new RS.

No fix for the privacy message unfortunately. There is a wide range of Audi cars that do this. Example the new A4.

* Losing function - it can be temperamental. Try it again after some time and it will work. If you are trying to flick through drive modes after start up it won't work. The system needs about 2 mins to boot up.

Cheers

Current - 2018 RS3 Sedan
    Past - 2016 RS3 SB
    Thanks for the kind words Seanix!

Bummer on the privacy message but so happy to read what you stated about the * button....I think your right, i have been prematurely pressing it ...

Thanks Seanix!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jaydece For This Useful Post:

Seanix (September 15th, 2018)