Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,116 of 1116

Thread: Facelift RS3 Sedan / Sportback Owners Thread

Just wondering who's the go to for tunes here in aus? I've tried as hard as I can to work out the differences between the various brands but they all seem pretty similar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey mate,

I'm thinking of getting the Uni Tune as well. Just wanted to know - Did u get the ECU and TCU Tune or just ECU? Also have you timed your 0-100km time on the tune? Weighing up this with APR.

Thanks!

https://www.everybattery.com.au/prod...prod=Varta-F21

Does this battery price sound about right?

Anybody know where in Melbourne or online shop can we purchase a replacement? Don't intend to go to the dealership..
    MY18 RS3 Sportback | PP2 | Matrix | RSDP | Gloss Black package | Ara Blue | Opti Coat Pro+ | Tinting

Quote Originally Posted by matthew9786 View Post
    Hey mate,

I'm thinking of getting the Uni Tune as well. Just wanted to know - Did u get the ECU and TCU Tune or just ECU? Also have you timed your 0-100km time on the tune? Weighing up this with APR.

Thanks!
    Just ECU, will get TCU when I do Stage 2.

Not timed yet, need to buy a Draggy which I plan to, But seriously, its really fast now, and you can flash from home which makes servicing etc a cinch for going back to stock maps.

I dont think APR is even worth the consideration. Your butt is not going to know if there is a 0.05s difference in 0-100 with the different tuning companies, because that's about how close it is. I've seen 3.2s 0-60mph's in the states with Uni Stage 1+.
    ------------------------------------

RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Performance Package 2 | RS Design Package | Black High Gloss | Carbon Engine Cover | Matrix LED | Sunroof | Full Tint | Unitronic Stage 1+ | Michelin PS4S 245/35 Square

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Javbomb For This Useful Post:

Korny (November 16th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Javbomb View Post
    Just ECU, will get TCU when I do Stage 2.

Not timed yet, need to buy a Draggy which I plan to, But seriously, its really fast now, and you can flash from home which makes servicing etc a cinch for going back to stock maps.

I dont think APR is even worth the consideration. Your butt is not going to know if there is a 0.05s difference in 0-100 with the different tuning companies, because that's about how close it is. I've seen 3.2s 0-60mph's in the states with Uni Stage 1+.
    I have the Dragy unit if you are anywhere near me...borrow it and see what your times are?

AUDI RS3 SEDAN (MY18)
    - Catalunya Red w/Black Optics + Perf Pack 2
    - Evotech TCU & ECU custom tune (stage 2)
    - Integrated Engineering Carbon Fibre air intake
    - Hypertune FMIC & crashbar
    - Iroz Motorsports Downpipe & midpipes
    - Iroz Motorsports DSG catchcan
    - Turbosmart BOV
    - H&R Height adjustable springs + spacers + rear sway bar
    - Ceramic Pro treatment
    - P3 Cars gauge + Dragy GPS

2018 Audi RS3 First Scheduled Maintenance Overview (warranty experiences)

Great video with details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1iwAXa8UjY
    Past - MY16 S3 Sedan S Tronic
    His - MY18 RS3 Sedan | Daytona Grey | RS Design | RS Perf 1 | Matrix | Blk Gloss | Phone Bx |Sunroof and much more...
    Hers - MY17 Tiguan 162 R line | Tungsten Silver | Assistance | Sunroof | and more...