Thread: Feedback on quote for 8V RS3 APR stage2 + extras.

1. Default Feedback on quote for 8V RS3 APR stage2 + extras.

Wondering if anyone has had a similar tune made on their 8V RS3, and/or if they could provide any advice.

Current 2016 RS3 with 4***kms. Have been quoted $10.5k supply and install for

APR stage 2 tune
    HP DSG tune
    Wagner Evo3 cooler
    Milltek downpipe
    Secondary cat delete

Using existing catback system.

I've done a bit of reading on this forum and from the guys over in Europe, looking for a reasonable power gain on the current setup.

Anybody else on here done anything similar, or have any advice/thoughts?

Best,

AD

Hey AD,

I can't see an intake on that list :P 034 motorsports offer a nice bit of kit but it's expensive.

I'll be going down a similar path, but not until my warranty is up in... 18 months not that I'm counting.

I've been keeping an eye on development for our cars and slowly but surely more and more is becoming available as off the shelf products so it'll be exciting to see where things are when I'm ready.

Having said that, the list you've got is spot on as far as stage 2+ goes, the only comment being that Aoon_M on Audi-Sport is not a fan of the build quality on the miltek downpipe. I personally use their secondary bypass pipes and I've got no issue with it. You may also want to consider better suspension depending on what you're doing (mss kits via redline tuning who are the australian distributor) which works with magnetic ride too.

Good luck! You should start a build thread in the A3/S3/RS3 forums if you go ahead.
    '02 Ebony Black Audi S3 | MTM ECU | MTM Exhaust | 42DraftDesigns Downpipe | BMC CDA | APR R1 DV | Modshack Stage 3 | Red Forge Hose Kit | ECS Dogbone | Dieselgeek Short Shift | H&R Coilovers | ECS Adjustable Tie Arms | Haldex | Staggered 19" Axis Hiro... most mods sold : (

'16 Glacier White Audi RS3

If I was you - which I will be hopefully soon.

Add a TTE500 and HPFP
    Iroz also do a great turbo setup.

4. Default

HPFP & upgraded turbo later in the year, I'm fine with this setup for the moment, will see how she goes when she gets booked in in two weeks time.

5. Default

I'm very happy with mine. I went from APR 1+ to 2+ last week. You'll notice a big difference from stock to 2. Haven't had any issues with the Milltek downpipe and am happy with it. It's a bit louder than stock and has a nice growl to it. Pulls pretty hard through mid range too. You won't be disappointed!

Here's another option for you - Unitronic Stage 1+ 376 KW & 672 NM (505HP & 496FtP) for $950.00 US. I tuned my S3 with Unitronic 4 months ago and love it. Wish I had an RS3!! Check out the below links:

https://www.getunitronic.com/ecu-tun...018-stage1plus

https://www.getunitronic.com/news/8s...ampaign=25tfsi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2014 S3 8V 6MT - Unitronic Stage 1+ Tune / Racingline High Flow Turbo Inlet & Turbo Muffler Delete & High Flow Filter / 034 Dogbone Incert / Clutch Bleeder Block Mod

7. Default

Did you go ahead with this?
    Daytona RS3 | RS Performance | Assistance | Black High Gloss | Panoramic Roof | Stage 3+

8. Default

Im new to the euro world but im just wondering how much can the stock parts handle power and torque wise?

the unitronic flash seems like an insane amount of gains but can the stock hardware handle it?