Thread: Genuine fully original B5 RS4 for sale.

Default Genuine fully original B5 RS4 for sale.

Rather regrettably I’ve decided to let go my ultimate car, a genuine fully original B5 RS4.
    I’m the second owner and I’ve had it since 2005, and it’s been serviced the whole time by Tim Clark, current owner of German Technik but previously at Audicentre Melbourne, and AUDI in Oakleigh. Just been detailed, pretty immaculate but obviously it’s got some signs of age, it’s done approx 180k Km.
    Asking price is $45k which I think is reasonable given the rarity, condition, and performance .
    Never been tracked, and most km were done by previous owner Mel-Syd for work.
    Any questions on mechanical condition call Tim at German Technik, cambelt done 18 months ago.
    And clearly as a genuine one it’s black, 6-speed manual, bone interior, avant,recaros etc.
    Chris, 0428 181 086

Edit - never tracked, never crashed,and advertising here first because I would prefer it to go to an enthusiast rather than some knob on carsales!
    Last edited by casnell; November 16th, 2017 at 02:34 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to casnell For This Useful Post:

S4Wagon (November 22nd, 2017)

Good to see a long term owner still around. For an absolute stock car, I would have thought that $45K was better than reasonable, not many around without some mods now. GLWS and lets hope that it is picked up by an enthusiast.
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

follow

Damn it, examples like this that make it so hard to choose ..... 260rs or this????????
    2000 Avant A4 B5 Turbo Quattro - Powered by QMS E85 K04

Bite the bullet
    B5 RS4 : Lightly modified -- C5 2.7 allroad -- B5 A4 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8