Thread: Trusted Audi Mechanic In Sydney (in and around the city preferred)

1. Default Trusted Audi Mechanic In Sydney (in and around the city preferred)

Hi,

I'm just bought a Q3 2012 Petrol which is now overdue for a service, and I really appreciate recommendations on where I can take it to service preferrable near to the CBD?
    Thanks,
    Chris

Blog Entries

Try Ed at QuattroMotorSport.com.au
    Not sure how close he is to CBD, but probably easy to catch a train to and fro.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

3. Default

Hey mate, Tunehouse is Marrickville are great (10mins away from CBD and Sydenham station is down the road) and offer reasonable service prices, cheers sash

4. Default Ed

I tried to click on the link but didnt seem to work? How do i contact ed? also approx how much should i be up for for a 45k (service no 3) for a Q3 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by DirkOz View Post
    Try Ed at QuattroMotorSport.com.au
    Not sure how close he is to CBD, but probably easy to catch a train to and fro.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sik_chode View Post
    I tried to click on the link but didnt seem to work? How do i contact ed? also approx how much should i be up for for a 45k (service no 3) for a Q3 2012?
    Try PM to Rockersteady for Quattro Motor Sports. I'm not sure about the link in previous post. I saw an email address you could try:-
    ed@quattromotorsports.com.au

Hey mate,

Ed is in Asquith, about 30ks from the CBD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WollongongA4B5 For This Useful Post:

DirkOz (December 13th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by War300 View Post
    Hey mate, Tunehouse is Marrickville are great (10mins away from CBD and Sydenham station is down the road) and offer reasonable service prices, cheers sash
    I know this is an old thread, however after all the issues I had with my Subaru STI at Tunehouse and speaking to several other reputable mechanics who confirmed my suspicious I wouldn't go back to Tunehouse. Overpriced and incompetent from my experiences and I regret having them service my car for two years.
    2016 8V S3 Sportsback - Mythos Black - 19" S Performance Pack 2 wheels - Panoramic Roof - Black Optics